Horrific parang attack

Windwaver

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/03/08/cops-investigating-viral-slashing-video/

[media][/media]

PETALING JAYA: Police are investigating a shocking video being shared on social media showing two men slashing a woman.

The two-and-a-half minute video, which has gone viral, is alleged to have been shot at an industrial estate in Klang.

"We are in the midst of tracing the whereabouts of the suspects in the video. Our initial investigation indicates that it was a fight between a husband and wife," said  Selangor CID chief Senior Asst Comm Fadzil Ahmat when contacted.

The video starts with a man dragging and beating a woman in front of a blue car, while several people witnessing the beating are heard screaming.

Another man can be seen getting out of the car brandishing a weapon resembling a machete and walking towards the two, as the other man drags the woman towards the passenger side of the vehicle.

Moments later the accomplice opens the car door as the suspect grabs the weapon and threatens to slash the woman.

The two men drag the woman behind the passenger side door as one of the suspects swings the weapon repeatedly at the woman.

The two then bundle the woman into the car as she is heard screaming for help before driving off.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/03/08/cops-investigating-viral-slashing-video/#jsM75pDQqEW3wchf.99

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

In my personal opinion, regardless of the reasons, for such case, no trial is needed.

Once caught, special punishment to 'kill the chicken to scare the monkey' approach. 

Tolong tolong

A society that poorly treats women... 

There should be a trial with lots of women as judges,  prosecutors and defending lawyers.  Even the bailiff should be women.  The first ladies and royalty should personally sit in.  

It is a great opportunity for ah jib gor. 

Turbocharged

I could not bring myself to watch the video after reading the write-up ... sad.

Some societies have tendency of wife-beating, what to do? Usually because the women still considered of lower social status. Don't be offended. I am talking about koreans ... [laugh] Totally unlike the romantic potrayals in k-drama.

Edited by Sosaria

I received one video worst then this ....  :wacko: . This video, the woman head was slice off by one male and the other stabbing continuously with a knife. One male do the recording and all can still laugh about it. [mad]

Do not want to post it and from the same bolehland, who had claimed to be the most safest land in Asia   ... :lll._.:

Dear people. 

If you look at World Bank ranking of countries,  the map that is.  You will find a very interesting correlation between the status of the female and World Bank rank. 

Very sure World Bank not 'geh long' with feminists. 

Anyway,  the female in low ranking countries are apt to be raped by 12, slapped around when pregnant at 14 and dead by 16.

It would be the story to tell how Singapore had founding men that respected women from the onset. 

Those of us with white in our brows can remember the days when it was manly to slap a woman in public. 

It would be the story indeed and our not so secret little nonya recipe. 

The little prince MBS is also onto it. 

Hence,  tolong tolong. 

Twincharged

Some societies have tendency of wife-beating, what to do? Usually because the women still considered of lower social status. Don't be offended. I am talking about koreans ... [laugh] Totally unlike the romantic potrayals in k-drama.

i was quite surprised when i saw two young teenagers ...say 16-18 years old paktoh-ing in 东大门 ... then they started to hit each other "playfully" ... but if someone were to hit me like "that", i will not be gracious about it.

yah ... they are quite rough.

↡ Advertisement