(edited)

Nissan Serena e-POWER full acceleration figures

0-100km/h @ 8.5 sec

0-140km/h @ 17.7sec

60-100km/h @ 5.5sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imo0s8bpeWs

Comment for the video uploader(google translated):

※ Time is measured after the meter moves
When the meter first moved it was already 6km / h, so it seems that there is an error of about 0.5 seconds.

Test drive grade e-POWER Highway Star V

Model DAA-HFC27
Engine model HR12DE
(Only for power generation) Maximum output 84ps (62kW) / 6000rpm
(Dedicated for power generation) Maximum torque 10.5 kg · m (103 N · m) / 3200 to 5200 rpm
Water-cooled in-line 3-cylinder DOHC
Total displacement 1198cc
Drive method FF
Transmission CVT (continuously variable transmission) <There should not be a CVT transmission>
Vehicle weight 1760 kg
Fuel tank capacity 55 liters

(Motor for driving)
Highest output 100kW [136PS]
Maximum torque 320 N · m [32.6 kgf · m]

High speed does not grow much ...
However, it is a run of allowances in everyday use.
The sound of a 3-cylinder engine can be heard from a minivan
It is a strange feeling I can not say anything.

For everyday use engine sound
I feel like I'm wondering or not.
I think that it is not a concern to the person who is not stuck with 3 cylinders or 4 cylinders.
On the other hand, for those who are concerned about that area, the sound seems to be bothersome and annoying.

This video is not an acceleration to the limiter.

※ Photographed on a closed course. Do not imitate on public roads.

Edited by primera38
↡ Advertisement

Saw this car on the road in malaysia. Looks funny for such a big car to have so small wheels. Not sure how's the drive, but this will certainly give the other big MPV in the market a run for their money, in terms of price and size.

• Praise 1

Created a Facebook group to share information and the latest price. Note that the launch model is the facelift model. Picture not out yet. Can arrange for private viewing.

Search for Singapore Nissan Serena E-power

I have test drive it already. It’s a very nice car to drive.

Test drove the car also. Indeed good torque and acceleration. The grille is facelifted. Looks like elgrand. At 138k, it is not cheap. No anti collision system and blind spot monitoring

Got:

- electronic parking brake and autohold?

- anti-glare rearview mirror?

- auto tailgate?

- electric seats

is there a full spec for the serena that nissan is bringing in??

Don’t think it’s possible. Full spec one sells for US$40k in Japan. Come to SG must sell $200k

is there a full spec for the serena that nissan is bringing in??

TC is not going to - or able to - share any details of this in writing until Japan officially launches it in early Aug wor...

So far, i'm told it has foot brake and no electronic brake, such disappointment...

1.2L

6 airbags.

TC is not going to - or able to - share any details of this in writing until Japan officially launches it in early Aug wor...

So far, i'm told it has foot brake and no electronic brake, such disappointment...

1.2L

6 airbags.

Don’t forget there is still Nissan Elgrand. If Serena specs top notch who will buy Elgrand. Serena is positioned in the same class as Noah and Honda Stepwagon so the specs will be similar to them.

Don’t forget there is still Nissan Elgrand. If Serena specs top notch who will buy Elgrand. Serena is positioned in the same class as Noah and Honda Stepwagon so the specs will be similar to them.

Elgrand also a few years liao, still no sign of a new model or facelift...

Serena being a late entrant, will need to stand out if it hopes to beat the established triplets (which are getting quite commonplace lately). Not sure if stepwagon is still being sold.

i think minimally should have EPB instead of the old foot brake lah. Now so many smaller cars already have it, but Nissan choose to lag far far behind...

It's not wise of TC or Nissan if they, while trying hard to maintain a gap betw Elgrand and Serena, were to end up making Serena not even appealing to the customers in the first place...

• Praise 1

Go and test drive the Serena e-power. It’s nothing like Noah. To me, stuff like e park brake is good to have but nothing much. You only touch it twice during a trip.

• Praise 1

The facelift version already launched in japan. So in Singapore they have also shared the picture. You can see the Singapore Facebook page of e-power Serena for the pictures and local specifications. But yah there is no EPB only footbrake and it is actually quite low spec the model they brought in.

Go and test drive the Serena e-power. It’s nothing like Noah. To me, stuff like e park brake is good to have but nothing much. You only touch it twice during a trip.

Did you mean it's better or worse than Noah?

EPB is useful, not merely for touch leh. I find the Autohold very useful. And it usually only comes with EPB.

The facelift version already launched in japan. So in Singapore they have also shared the picture. You can see the Singapore Facebook page of e-power Serena for the pictures and local specifications. But yah there is no EPB only footbrake and it is actually quite low spec the model they brought in.

Went to the showroom to see the vehicle. It comes with EPB and comes with Auto hold leh. How come u see one diff?

Went to the showroom to see the vehicle. It comes with EPB and comes with Auto hold leh. How come u see one diff?

I checked with the agent it’s does not come with it. The showroom and ubi 2nd floor one also doesn’t come with it. Where u saw it.

I checked with the agent it’s does not come with it. The showroom and ubi 2nd floor one also doesn’t come with it. Where u saw it.

Was in Japan when i saw the vehicle. The person told me singapore will be the same version.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1