2018 Nissan Serena e-POWER

primera38

16 hours ago, Spring said:

No and that's why I'm surprised at the sweeping statement of "The 216GT bought 3 years ago should be breaking down around now".

It's an idiotic statement to make. 

↡ Advertisement

On 10/12/2019 at 9:28 AM, Tomyum said:

Congrats to those who purchased.  I would like to consider this car to replace my Ford Galaxy.  Can I ask how does the 360 degree Cam work as a safety feature?  Would have preferred that TC provided some blind spot monitor or RCTA system since it is such a tall and large car.  Appreciate any views. 

The 360 cam view can toggle to view the front and left side view. This feature is useful when negotiating tight corners in carpark and assist in parking the car properly. 
360 cam view is good. 

I've also signed up, missed the last COE bid by about 2k. Hopefully in the next one, TC will secure for me.

Taking a Pearl White with Beige interior.

Neutral Newbie
11 hours ago, Sigeena said:

I've also signed up, missed the last COE bid by about 2k. Hopefully in the next one, TC will secure for me.

Cheers! I am getting the orange one with black interior! 😁

Edited by timlow84

Neutral Newbie
17 hours ago, Sigeena said:

Hey Sigeena.. Not able to PM you.. Found a suitable steering wheel cover yet? 

2 hours ago, timlow84 said:

Hey Sigeena.. Not able to PM you.. Found a suitable steering wheel cover yet? 

Is it necessary?

You chose a very sporty looking mix. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:27 PM, timlow84 said:

Just took the plunge today and bought this car. 😍

Understand that Serena now is under VES A2 (previously was B). Did Tan Chong Motors lower the selling price to around $130K?  

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
10 hours ago, Melody288 said:

Understand that Serena now is under VES A2 (previously was B). Did Tan Chong Motors lower the selling price to around $130K?  

Was at $132,800.. the pricing will change now though.. 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, agentsumo said:

What petroleum can I use for this car? Can I pump 92?

Check your owners manual bro. 

If it says 91 octane min, then u are free to use 92 octane. No point using 95 since your engine doesnt drive the wheels. All u need is to have the min grade gasoline from which the engine can run without pinging. 

• Praise 1

On 11/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, Melody288 said:

First, road tax was mistakenly told to be ~$500 annually when it should be ~$1200 annually. Then later got VES reclass. Hopefully TC would have revised the price down proportionally to make it attractive for buyers.

Or they could consider bringing in a higher-spec variant since there are so many features that are missing in the one they brought in.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
21 hours ago, Sigeena said:

Just got my COE. Expected delivery date in early Dec.

Same here. You getting from which Tan Chong Nissan? Mine from Nissan Leng Kee. 

17 hours ago, Atrecord said:

First, road tax was mistakenly told to be ~$500 annually when it should be ~$1200 annually. Then later got VES reclass. Hopefully TC would have revised the price down proportionally to make it attractive for buyers.

Or they could consider bringing in a higher-spec variant since there are so many features that are missing in the one they brought in.

A2 means you loose your PARF accordingly too. Our gov needs to punish you for saving the earth and saving fuel in SG. Think carefully bro. 

↡ Advertisement