2018 Nissan Serena e-POWER

primera38

On 2/7/2023 at 5:20 PM, steveting99 said:

@l0nEr good question regarding the trade in car of $33k and $8.888k CNY discount. I'm scratching my head if the price of $189,800 includes any gotchas that TC motors is planning to stab me in the back with? Especially if I have nothing to trade in with?

ATM, the CoE price is high so will just wait until sanity returns to the market.

The price also valid without trade in. In fact $184k can buy the model without the blind spot monitor / rear seat monitors. I’m looking at a hybrid MPV to eventually replace the current family MPV and Serena is an appealing option

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

@Fitmugen yeah i thought so too.. the OverTrade looks fake...
So 184k can get the basic 'premium model'? 

noticed they just published the latest pricelist. there was no change to price even though the CNY 8888 was removed.... all these discounts are so gimicky, they should just scrap it and be real. buyers also arent stupid enough not to check sgcarmart

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Anyone have any ideas where to recon the serena e-power hybrid battery? Mine drain very fast and the engine keep kick in to charge. TIA.

On 10/23/2023 at 4:26 PM, abstrax said:

Hi. Anyone have any ideas where to recon the serena e-power hybrid battery? Mine drain very fast and the engine keep kick in to charge. TIA.

Check you bonnet is fully closed.