Opel Grandland X

Biglittlebean

Seems like that SE never do his or her homework well. Let me know if you wanna mine, she is damn good. PM me.

Confirm Factory fitted by AGR , same as the new Insignia.

No, the stock speakers are not Denon, I change mine with component speakers with an amp and processor with sound proofing and it’s good to go.

Where did you change your speakers? Does it impact warranty or electronics of the car?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Where did you change your speakers? Does it impact warranty or electronics of the car?

I did my set up at Chuan Seng in Serangoon Gardens. Honestly I doubt it will impact on the warranty, I dun see any reason why it should.

Neutral Newbie

Hello, I’m new here.

Just want to some advice on why people would choose the Grandland over the Crossland when it is 30k more?

I like the Grandland, test drove, but what’s the reason people are willing to cough out 30k more?

Supersonic

Hello, I’m new here.

Just want to some advice on why people would choose the Grandland over the Crossland when it is 30k more?

I like the Grandland, test drove, but what’s the reason people are willing to cough out 30k more?

Crossland is a smaller car, like the SEAT Arona.

Interior wise can be small for tall people or families. 

Neutral Newbie

Crossland is a smaller car, like the SEAT Arona.

Interior wise can be small for tall people or families. 

Thanks!

But in general what are the advantages of the SUV over a Crossover given that the SUV is more expensive than the Crossover?

• Praise 1

1st Gear

Thanks!

But in general what are the advantages of the SUV over a Crossover given that the SUV is more expensive than the Crossover?

This is very individual. Is just like why ppl would go for a E class instead of a C class Merc.

Design, features, specs, space etc etc. ultimately I think Budget is the most important factor. Work within the budget.

• Praise 1

(edited)

I did my set up at Chuan Seng in Serangoon Gardens. Honestly I doubt it will impact on the warranty, I dun see any reason why it should.

Once electrical issues start, they will give you 101 reasons why your setup will void the warranty. I speak from experience Edited by RogerNg_185295
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Thanks!

Mostly is about space, engine power, drive mode and ground clearance and some off road capabilities.

Once electrical issues start, they will give you 101 reasons why your setup will void the warranty. I speak from experience

Do tell...as car is new in SG...am hesitant to do but may eventually do so...

• Praise 1

3rd Gear

Price of Grandland going up by 20k. I wonder who will buy after the increase?  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Price of Grandland going up by 20k. I wonder who will buy after the increase? [sweatdrop]

Where do you get the info from?

3rd Gear

My sale person texted me last week to inform about the price increase. 

Where do you get the info from?

• Praise 1

Supersonic

My sale person texted me last week to inform about the price increase. 

By how much? 

3rd Gear

By how much? 

Msg from the sales person:

"Hi Mr *****, fyi... From 1st July 2018, Open Grandland will increase 20k."

hahaha. I'm thinking they are committing suicide to increase by this much for a 1.2l car.

• Praise 2

No one can stop them from increasing price. They think so they some high end luxury brand is it?

Msg from the sales person:

"Hi Mr *****, fyi... From 1st July 2018, Open Grandland will increase 20k."

hahaha. I'm thinking they are committing suicide to increase by this much for a 1.2l car.

Neutral Newbie

I think price increase due to VES 2.0

Yes, I think you are right.

And this increase of 10k to 30k will apply for most of the new car stock coming in after 01 July, unless the car meets the VES neutral requirement.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1