Opel Grandland X

Biglittlebean

Supercharged

i thought he only like alphard, aka all-f***?

he took josephine advice that space doesnt matter?

btw who is josephine?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I think they are talking abt Josephine Teo, she says you don't need a big space to make baby. 

btw who is josephine?

Turbocharged

Will this Thread go a long way??

Actually this guy, as I know him as my primary schoolmate's cousin. He is damn funny in his normal life as he talks. So it is his lively hood. 

And he so funny in NS, people will lost the pillow case or pillow in camp. He as the QM, he lost the entire bed [smash]

This SUV looks huge but with 1.2L turbo engine? Looks like the qashqai, maybe under power?

This engine is much more powerful that the ridiculous Qashqai and CHR engine. 130hp and 230Nm. 

• Praise 1

i thought he only like alphard, aka all-f***?

he took josephine advice that space doesnt matter?

This Grandland is way too big. To do the Josephine Challenge, Jack will need something of this size.

post-158018-0-18169900-1552459220_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

No Grandland Owners on this thread? 

I have bought this car after a test drive on this - Grandland X,  the car looks stylish and come with 19"sports rim and a lot of safety features.

Although the engine is only 1.2T but it gives you the high torque of 230 Nm, and thanks to the Turbo engine.  It has higher torque than other 2000 cc car with an air-take engine.  The horsepower has 129 bhp and is much better than 1600 cc car without turbo engine. Although it didn't give you high speed but it is comfortable to drive even carry 4 adults (I tried). The car looks big and the weight is only 1295kg, same weight as my Mazda 3. And it has good Fuel consumption, written as 18km/L.  The car RPM stay below or at 2000rpm on the highway at the speed of 80km to 90km.

What I dislike about this car is the interior, very normal look, nothing impressive

Still enjoying the car till date? I like the ventilated seats during test drive...LOL

35 minutes ago, zaczba said:

@Jamesc will Hybrid model come into Singapore?

Sadly its very unlikely as the price will be too high.

:D

↡ Advertisement