Bid / Buy / Sales of Vehicle Registration Numbers

Dennisk

anyone selling nice number plates? i am looking for a nice number to put on my car. i don't want to buy from dealers because they charge crazy prizes.

don't need to be extremely rare numbers, cause my budget not that high either.

just pm me your number and your price

I am selling my car number SBJ188R. Minimum price is $8000.

Looking to buy SGG2303T. Currently on a mazda 3, going to de-reg in may 2016.

Please PM me if you are the owner or if you know the owner.

Thank you.

Actually I wonder what happen to all the 2 digits plates? There are 99 numbers. Can it be all bidded by people?? 1 - 99??? Hmmm......

Actually I wonder what happen to all the 2 digits plates? There are 99 numbers. Can it be all bidded by people?? 1 - 99??? Hmmm......

I am looking at the SDZ series to bid for my new car... realized it starts from 3 digits onwards only... Why ah??

I am looking at the SDZ series to bid for my new car... realized it starts from 3 digits onwards only... Why ah??

U mean skz?

After the first bidding exercise, almost all the two digits gone except 50/74/94 or another few with 4 in them. I failed in bidding for one of them. Ended up during second exercise.. I got a three digit instead. So if you want double digit, have to wait for next series'first bidding exercise.

U mean skz?

After the first bidding exercise, almost all the two digits gone except 50/74/94 or another few with 4 in them. I failed in bidding for one of them. Ended up during second exercise.. I got a three digit instead. So if you want double digit, have to wait for next series'first bidding exercise.

Yah yah... SKZ... Blur... I also looking at a 3 digit for SKZ. I saw it before 4.30pm on Monday but when i wanted to show my wife at night, it's gone... I think i need to wait till Friday to see if it is still available....

Yah yah... SKZ... Blur... I also looking at a 3 digit for SKZ. I saw it before 4.30pm on Monday but when i wanted to show my wife at night, it's gone... I think i need to wait till Friday to see if it is still available....

3 digit shld be cheap. 

I got mine for 1k exactly. 

Anyone interested in SK# 2992 # (# is alphabet), watsapp or sms me at

Nine38Nine38two5 Selling cheap

Buyer to pay for transfer fee. 1.3k for old car

100 for new car.

Asking min 800 onwards. 

Hi, looking for numbers like "16" and "1155".  Wonder how much is it to get such numbers from existing owners.  Otherwise, how much will it normally cost to get a new one from LTA(I know min bid is $1k but likely success level is?)

Hi, looking for numbers like "16" and "1155".  Wonder how much is it to get such numbers from existing owners.  Otherwise, how much will it normally cost to get a new one from LTA(I know min bid is $1k but likely success level is?)

You can look at the current SLA series that is open for bidding. Wait for the first round to be completed and numbers to be issued out, then see if your desired numbers are still available. If they are still available, you know they are not as popular and you can try your luck at 1k.

But for 2 digit, might not be that easy.