Bid / Buy / Sales of Vehicle Registration Numbers

Dennisk

Supercharged

bro you are right  :a-good:  :a-good:  :a-good:

Many thanks!

Confirmed with LTA that can retain for 1 year by paying $1,300 upfront. If used on new car, they will refund $1,200, net impact should $100, if i understand correctly. If used on used car then no refund and pay $321 to change.

think you need to pay another 1,300 to put your SLS plate to your SLL car , as SLL considered as old car liao . 

SLL , can just retain paying 1,300 for 1 year , after 1 year liao , pay 1,000 for 6 months extension . 

• Praise 2

Somtimes i feel car.plate that is too. Nice/wasy to regconise not good... Lol

I agreed with you. You losses privacy and become an easy target to track down for whatever reasons like being investigated, kidnapping, finding revenge.

It is just like previously HDB season parking print the area you stay. It just makes finding you a lot easier. Same as condominium parking label. The privacy issue is one of the reasons HDB stop the old label. Same as condo, now most don't print the condo name anymore.

Edited by IS250C
  • Praise 1

I agreed with you. You losses privacy and become an easy target to track down for whatever reasons like being investigated, kidnapping, finding revenge.

It is just like previously HDB season parking print the area you stay. It just makes finding you a lot easier. Same as condominium parking label. The privacy issue is one of the reasons HDB stop the old label. Same as condo, now most don't print the condo name anymore.

Ya lo, some ppl paste office parking etc. So actually got its own good and bad.
  • Praise 1

There are many ways to track where the car usually hangs out at, even now no more HDB season parking label. There are still have labels from condo, office and clubs.

Hi everyone, selling beautiful plate SKH 2227 C

Asking $988

Buy pays all transfers ($22) and fees.

Whatsapp/Text: 87000088

Thank you very much for looking and have a great day! [wave]

post-191998-0-60626400-1501832937_thumb.jpg

Edited by SylvanSumanthiran
  • Praise 1

SJR89G for sale,current offer at $8k.

wah this kind of plate can worth 8k I quickly accept liao!

Asking $988

the plate don't look beautiful at all.. looks damaged.. this kind of number best to send to scrape just like the car

• Praise 1

wah this kind of plate can worth 8k I quickly accept liao!

the plate don't look beautiful at all.. looks damaged.. this kind of number best to send to scrape just like the car

Thanks for your kind advice! :D

• Praise 2

Asking $988

must include new car plate cost too

too damaged to re-use [laugh]

• Praise 1

anyone wants SGL6688E, going for cheap, i need to pay LTA $1200 to transfer it to you, so please offer higher than $1200.

take note, if you placing it on your new car, then you only need to pay LTA $100, if you placing on your used car, you need to pay LTA $1300.

pm me your offer, i looking to sell by weekend.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1