Bid / Buy / Sales of Vehicle Registration Numbers

Dennisk

Anyone interested in the number SME3181K? Can advise if this number is worth to sell and roughly how much? Thinking of bidding for SMG series. Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Anyone interested in the number SME3181K? Can advise if this number is worth to sell and roughly how much? Thinking of bidding for SMG series. Thanks!

Unless u meet someone who love this number.

The retention and transfer fee not helping.. even u sell $1000 the overall cost to the buyer about $2400 oredi

Unless u meet someone who love this number.

The retention and transfer fee not helping.. even u sell $1000 the overall cost to the buyer about $2400 oredi

Understand, unless is to be used on a new car then replacement fee cheaper. Existing car sure ganna the $1300, maybe those that drive BM 318i series may like the number more? Haha

Understand, unless is to be used on a new car then replacement fee cheaper. Existing car sure ganna the $1300, maybe those that drive BM 318i series may like the number more? Haha

In the past yah lah! BM 318i BIG thing..

Now most debadge or put fake de liao loh..

Have to meet someone who like this number a lot or have special feeling to this number, if not no one would be interested esp the number combined with a new VRN. Unless the number comes with an old VRN, example like E*3181 or SB*3181 etc, then different story liao.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I've got a car-plate number for sale, currently registered on my personal vehicle.

SCH 28 T

PM me to discuss on the price.

Thank you.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I've got a car-plate number for sale, currently registered on my personal vehicle.

SCH 28 T

PM me to discuss on the price.

Have a great week ahead!

Thank you.

I need help and advice regarding swapping car plates

Car A is registered under my name

Car B is registered under my wife's name

We intend to sell Car B but want to retain Car B number on Car A. 

How can we do it?

Thanks!

I need help and advice regarding swapping car plates

Car A is registered under my name

Car B is registered under my wife's name

We intend to sell Car B but want to retain Car B number on Car A. 

How can we do it?

Thanks!

You do a ownership transfer of car B to your name before you sell, and then pay $1300 to transfer the car B number to your car A car. 

• Praise 1

You do a ownership transfer of car B to your name before you sell, and then pay $1300 to transfer the car B number to your car A car. 

thanks!!

after doing this, what number will Car B have when it is sold? a new random number?

thanks!!

after doing this, what number will Car B have when it is sold? a new random number?

yes!

once you retain your existing number of the current car, it will auto assign a new number..

• Praise 1

If you transfer A to Wife and back, your record will show number of transfers as 2 meaning, it is already third hand car on record.  If you want to sell, dealers may low ball you. You may think of using dealer's cars for this transfer.

If you plan to drive till eol, no issues.

noted! 

thanks everyone for the quick replies!! 

Urgent? There is no 3363 available in market. Not interested to bid?

Quite urgent but if can't get will just get E plate, been awhile since I chat here, how are you?

↡ Advertisement