Bid / Buy / Sales of Vehicle Registration Numbers

Dennisk

On 12/30/2019 at 9:07 AM, Charlestanbl said:

Anyone interested in EK501D. 40 years old number plate.

will let go if price is right. 

Kindly sms 98890061 to deal.

SOLD

Does anyone know what the the dealer margin on a 2-digit number?

eg.: SMP25R @ $6,800 from https://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/carplate_index.php?ORD=NUM_ASC&DGT=2&ST=a

Does this price include all the necessary transfer fees - I presume it doesnt, pls correct me if I am wrong.

If the price is just the number cost, how much usually does the dealer bid to secure the number and their profit margin? i.e. cost to LTA $4,000 and sell $6,800 to earn $2,800?

I am considering bidding myself and hope to get it without to much cost outlay to LTA and still outbid the dealers.

Any advice appreciated!

TIA

15 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Does anyone know what the the dealer margin on a 2-digit number?

eg.: SMP25R @ $6,800 from https://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/carplate_index.php?ORD=NUM_ASC&DGT=2&ST=a

Does this price include all the necessary transfer fees - I presume it doesnt, pls correct me if I am wrong.

If the price is just the number cost, how much usually does the dealer bid to secure the number and their profit margin? i.e. cost to LTA $4,000 and sell $6,800 to earn $2,800?

I am considering bidding myself and hope to get it without to much cost outlay to LTA and still outbid the dealers.

Any advice appreciated!

TIA

It really depends. Some numbers is 47, 54 etc, can get for $1001 on some months.

My friend secured 98 at $7288 a few years ago. He failed 3 times (bidded lower amounts) before getting it.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

It really depends. Some numbers is 47, 54 etc, can get for $1001 on some months.

My friend secured 98 at $7288 a few years ago. He failed 3 times (bidded lower amounts) before getting it.

Notice SMS74 was not taken after 1st round main bidding. Must be chinese meaning conversion no good, but why 44 is taken 😅

So i guess next main bidding can bid for 2digit SMT74H at $1001 🤭

Screenshot_20200104-213527_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by Koreancarsg
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Wts 80s lucky plate that share our nation's birthday. Sincere enquiry to 81399130. Tks.

SBP 809 B

Selling $1689 only excluding LTA fees.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Anybody with the car plate starting alphabets with SCW, numbers doesn't matter. It is my name initials so would really love to have one, after 20 odd years after it is commenced, trying my luck here. 

Neutral Newbie
On 9/16/2019 at 10:15 PM, Darkknightrises said:

Price drop to $6k for serious buyers. New SMJ 668 plate already selling for $4800!

Sold. Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Looking for SJE8485Y carplate to buy.

Do pm me if anyone want to sell.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement