Bid / Buy / Sales of Vehicle Registration Numbers

Dennisk

While everyone is talking about SKR series, I checked on the onemotoring website, they only show the SKQ series. Where can I get the SKR suffix online ?

Any advice ? Thank you

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The answer is simple. Wait. When it is released, u will see it on onemotoring.

patience is a virtue.

While everyone is talking about SKR series, I checked on the onemotoring website, they only show the SKQ series. Where can I get the SKR suffix online ?

Any advice ? Thank you

The answer is simple. Wait. When it is released, u will see it on onemotoring.

patience is a virtue.

But the LTA website says the bidding for SKR series starts 31st Oct & end 5th Nov.....

http://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=c8698650-09e6-40ed-922a-65d797934f94

Or is it because the SKR bidding had ended so only shows the what's avail for the SKQ series ?

Edited by Leinad8919

They will open for the week then close as they sort out the biddings. After which, they will publish the rest of the SKR series without the numbers that have been won!

But the LTA website says the bidding for SKR series starts 31st Oct & end 5th Nov.....

http://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=c8698650-09e6-40ed-922a-65d797934f94

Or is it because the SKR bidding had ended so only shows the what's avail for the SKQ series ?

Anyone know when will the results for the SKR series be out?

"Bid results will also be available on the ONE.MOTORING website online enquiry service (http://www.onemotoring.com.sg) from 4.00pm on 13 November 2014 (Thursday). Bidders may start using the successful bid number from 14 November 2014 (Friday)."

anyone selling nice number plates? i am looking for a nice number to put on my car. i don't want to buy from dealers because they charge crazy prizes.

don't need to be extremely rare numbers, cause my budget not that high either.

just pm me your number and your price

Bro, I have SF*31* If you like pm me with your best offer

• Praise 1

SJZ1879U Carplate for Sale at SGD$500.

SKR8868R Carplate for Sale at SGD$8,888. Will discount $888 if confirmed before Jan2015 for CNY next year! Huat AH. Perfect Car plate for an AUDI R8!!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

this plate "SCZ 8181K" has followed me for a good part of 13yrs and served me well.

Got to part as car is going to scrap very soon.

Looking at only $3.6k excluding regristration.

Text me a 91866663 if keen.

Thanks for reading.

• Praise 1

SJZ1879U Carplate for Sale at SGD$500.

SKR8868R Carplate for Sale at SGD$8,888. Will discount $888 if confirmed before Jan2015 for CNY next year! Huat AH. Perfect Car plate for an AUDI R8!!

It is SKR8868K. Anyone keen pm me please.

SJZ1879U releasing by end Nov 2014. Any offers will be strictly considered.

• Praise 1