Price of wedding tables hits new high

Aaronlkl

If you dont want ee fu noodle, then what do you suggest le? [:p]

Why must last dish then noodle? Make it first dish then everyone stomach full full... Haha
↡ Advertisement

Why must last dish then noodle? Make it first dish then everyone stomach full full... Haha

First dish eat so full then no need to eat the rest of dishes liao?

• Praise 1

First dish eat so full then no need to eat the rest of dishes liao?

Yup... Then i can eat the rest.... Looking back, those void deck chinese wedding dish was still the best... Miss the cold plate dish that they always serve first Edited by WangWang888

for me is ok cos I dun order these dishes outside so only get to eat at wedding, most of them quite nice.

and that is my favourite even without much ingredients, I will usually help myself with 2nd or 3rd serving if other dun want [laugh]

This Tuesday on channel 8 programme showed Ci yuan HK zi char chef/boss who used to be restaurant chef, opened his own zi char stall. He mentioned on TV that customer ask him why his ee fu mee no ingredient one, so funny.

This Tuesday on channel 8 programme showed Ci yuan HK zi char chef/boss who used to be restaurant chef, opened his own zi char stall. He mentioned on TV that customer ask him why his ee fu mee no ingredient one, so funny.

I find it nice and we dun purposely order one when eating out, every time I want to order ee fu noodle at chinese restaurant, everyone will give me that look [laugh]

i strongly disagree with the bold part.

that it the wedding couples problem. no one asked them to hold it there. they should never never expect the guest to match.

Finally someone talking sense

HK style ee fu mee no ingredient de. Same like hk style wanton mee no char siew. Looks like that zichar stall in Ci Yuan like not bad, anyone try before ah?

HK style ee fu mee no ingredient de. Same like hk style wanton mee no char siew. Looks like that zichar stall in Ci Yuan like not bad, anyone try before ah?

I tot the wanton mee better. Ownself make char siew and wanton. Somemore from HK also.

I tot the wanton mee better. Ownself make char siew and wanton. Somemore from HK also.

The other stall wanton mee also seems not bad. I been to Ci Yuan before but never try these two stall before. 

you all should be happy if you all still attending weddings

you know you are getting old when you attend more funerals than weddings in a year

At first u keep going to funerals of older generations.

Then slowly u realize friends of your own generation start to pass away.

Sickness .heart attack. Got 1 just pass away in his sleep ( I still remember).

Then suddenly I feel very on to go extra jogging session.

Check wat I eat .

Healther lifestyle.

Money forever cannot earn enough 1.

Work life balance more important.

Haiz.

• Praise 2

At first u keep going to funerals of older generations.

Then slowly u realize friends of your own generation start to pass away.

Sickness .heart attack. Got 1 just pass away in his sleep ( I still remember).

Then suddenly I feel very on to go extra jogging session.

Check wat I eat .

Healther lifestyle.

Money forever cannot earn enough 1.

Work life balance more important.

Haiz.

How come wedding dinner become funeral

Lol

Embrace death bro... it is destined. Just plan what you need for your loved ones and all will be peaceful with you. We are mortals so alwes realize that material needs are temporary

Peace and live well with no regrets

That said after my near death experiences I fully embrace death and if I go, I go knowing I’ve fought a good battle in life!

• Praise 5

Supersonic

Go try Ban Heng ee fu noodles. Edited by DACH
  • Praise 1

How come wedding dinner become funeral

Lol

Embrace death bro... it is destined. Just plan what you need for your loved ones and all will be peaceful with you. We are mortals so alwes realize that material needs are temporary

Peace and live well with no regrets

That said after my near death experiences I fully embrace death and if I go, I go knowing I’ve fought a good battle in life!

Happy death

Is

A piaking death

Which hotel you define as no atas le?

San lou hor fan even more fulfilling than ee fu noodle lo.

truth. All hotel should deem atas. my parent/uncle all at kampong. I still can remember my 3rd uncle marriage banquet. Really banquet! meal served from noon onward till night.! I can still remember the crying sound from pig when they slaughter her. Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

truth. All hotel should deem atas. my parent/uncle all at kampong. I still can remember my 3rd uncle marriage banquet. Really banquet! meal served from noon onward till night.! I can still remember the crying sound from pig when they slaughter her.

truth. All hotel should deem atas. my parent/uncle all at kampong. I still can remember my 3rd uncle marriage banquet. Really banquet! meal served from noon onward till night.! I can still remember the crying sound from pig when they slaughter her.

Good post.

So what's the trend of future weddings? [laugh]

seriously you asking me this question?

I doubt i still have the physical for a second marriage even though my mind willing all the times after visiting Jason thread..current one a really half death.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Good post.

So what's the trend of future weddings?  [laugh]

got money can always arrange one at the space sub stations ...

↡ Advertisement