Get Quality Spray Paint & Car Body Work Repair Services at Affordable Price @ Divine Splash today!

Divine_Splash

It seems like this "san marino blue" doesn't have that kind of pop that the factory BMW san marino blue has. The real san marino blue can color shift from blue to dark purple at some angles. 

You bring your sample of San Marino blue and go to their shop to compare la. Easy to verify.

• Praise 1

You bring your sample of San Marino blue and go to their shop to compare la. Easy to verify.

Haha i've already done the respray elsewhere. Cannot tell me how things are done, etc. The place I went to managed to spray out a sample and explained to me that it is a few stages of spraying. There is a black base then followed by the blue , then the clear coat. I compared the sample (sprayed on a metal sheet) to an actual M6 and wow the match is spot on. Was lucky the place had an M6 parked near by. San Marino Blue can color shift. It will look blue most of the time and under the right lighting, it will show shades of purple. You need to see that color in real life to know that the pop on san marino blue is different from a normal metallic blue.

Haha i've already done the respray elsewhere. Cannot tell me how things are done, etc. The place I went to managed to spray out a sample and explained to me that it is a few stages of spraying. There is a black base then followed by the blue , then the clear coat. I compared the sample (sprayed on a metal sheet) to an actual M6 and wow the match is spot on. Was lucky the place had an M6 parked near by. San Marino Blue can color shift. It will look blue most of the time and under the right lighting, it will show shades of purple. You need to see that color in real life to know that the pop on san marino blue is different from a normal metallic blue.

Chey... U done the respray already then still ask for what?? What u mentioned is double tone isn't it?? Anyways, good on you that you've got the colour u want.
  • Praise 1

Chey... U done the respray already then still ask for what?? What u mentioned is double tone isn't it?? Anyways, good on you that you've got the colour u want.

why you so worked up? im just pointing out it looks different.