Get Quality Spray Paint & Car Body Work Repair Services at Affordable Price @ Divine Splash today!

Divine_Splash

Honda Shuttle 

Applying 2 layers of Steel 9H Diamond coating + 1 layer of Steel Nano Coating 

on car paint, rims and windscreen.

* Easy maintenance 

* Enhance paintwork

* Hydrophobic effect lasting to up 7-8 years

post-206539-0-69418300-1548234928_thumb.jpeg

post-206539-0-66407400-1548234948_thumb.jpeg

post-206539-0-85854500-1548234962_thumb.jpeg

ðproject Vios full interior and exterior respray

âPreparation is important before respraying new layers of paint

âWashing off excess engine oil and cleaning up

âWhatsApp us at 91396664 or 97516856 for enquiry now :)

Wondering is it safe to take out everything from engine bay to spray the engine compartments? Some ws i came accross to do not want to touch engine bay even for whole car respray.

Wondering is it safe to take out everything from engine bay to spray the engine compartments? Some ws i came accross to do not want to touch engine bay even for whole car respray.

Hi boss,

Yes we don’t recommend you to remove engine just to respray the engine Bay because the labour cost is huge. And what you aiming for is the exterior to look good with the Color you like but engine Bay we usually will spray as much as we can if you are respraying interior and exterior.

:)

You can always WhatsApp me at 81880754 if you have anymore questions. I’m Rachel

(edited)
Automotive spray painting service Singapore
< DIVINE SPLASH SPRAY PAINTING >
Whatsapp @ 81880754 for quote
Or click the link for instant enquiry
https://bit.ly/2vqMIWm
* price depends on the car size / material / colour / item *
Infrared oven baked.
We provide service for automotive painting
#car spray
#car paint damages repair & respray
#relacquer cf parts
#rim restoration
#caliper spray
#accident claims
We are using high temp automotive paint,
compressor spray
25 Kaki Bukit road 4, #05-36/37
Synergy @ KB
Open Mon-Sat 10am - 7pm
Close on Sun & PH
Drop by our showroom now to select the customise Color you want for your ride.
Be bold if you are bored of your car colour
Whatsapp @ 81880754 for quote
Or click the link for instant enquiry

post-206539-0-97715100-1549599913_thumb.jpg

post-206539-0-68409500-1549599943_thumb.jpg

post-206539-0-12555800-1549599964_thumb.jpg

Edited by Divine_Splash

Are you able to do the BMW San Marino Blue? I heard from some paint shops that this is a complicated color to do.

Hi Fastfive,

Kindly watsapp us at 81880754 or drop by our showroom, I can show you more about the Marino blue sample to you.

Our showroom address: SYNERGY @ KAKI BUKIT

25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #05-36/37, Singapore 417800

Have a nice day.

Hi Fastfive,

Kindly watsapp us at 81880754 or drop by our showroom, I can show you more about the Marino blue sample to you.

Our showroom address: SYNERGY @ KAKI BUKIT

25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #05-36/37, Singapore 417800

Have a nice day.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the paint process and how it is done.  I have just renewed the COE on my BMW Z4. I'm intending to have my current BMW Z4 look like it came out from the factory with San Marino blue just like the M5 or the M6. I want to be able to park my Z4 next to the F90 M5 and not be able to tell any difference in color. I also don't want any over spray on the rubber pieces. I'm looking for workmanship seen in the video below.  Are you able to do that? 

Hmm no response?

Hi boss do WhatsApp us at 81880754 or visit our showroom for further enquiry. We will let u understand better regards to tbe blue and let u see sample

Hi boss do WhatsApp us at 81880754 or visit our showroom for further enquiry. We will let u understand better regards to tbe blue and let u see sample

Are y'all able to do what I asked in the earlier post? A simple yes or no will suffice. I'm talking about workmanship here. I don't want over spray on the rubber pieces and I don't want my interior to be stained from the wet sanding. Most paint shops stain the interior and then clean it up afterwards. 

Edited by Fastfive1

Are y'all able to do what I asked in the earlier post? A simple yes or no will suffice. I'm talking about workmanship here. I don't want over spray on the rubber pieces and I don't want my interior to be stained from the wet sanding. Most paint shops stain the interior and then clean it up afterwards.

Hi sir, staining the interior or the rubber lining to be honest, i may or may not stain but what we can guarantee is that we are not just a spray paint shop. We are a detailing shop too. After service of the whole procedure we will definitely clean it and make sure everything is fine. We will not paint a nice picture telling u sir that we will definitely not stain anything just to close your deal.

Wet sanding for interior side sometimes may stain alittle too as well some rubber lining cant be remove while we spray if not it will be damaged. We can only use rubber lining tape to tape on it to the closest depends on car model.

Nevertheless, do feel free to whatsapp us at 81880754 im rachel if u wish to drop by our showroom and i personally feel that is more professional to talk and explain face to face to customer n let them understand more and what they are paying for.

Thanks

Edited by Divine_Splash