Sneakers

Discoburg

Haha I don’t collect shoes. I know some who does.

I just love sneakers since I’m in primary school. Couldn’t afford it then so just keep buying now.

Wah, you also collect a lot of things.

Shoe collection considered many .

I know some sneaker heads who went and said it’s a waste of time. I will rather buy from end clothing or eastbay

Jus went to the store in jb. Worth it to go there. Some very gd models on sale. N those not on sale also a bit cheaper than spore.

Any sneaker fans here? I wouldn't use the the sneakerheads as i am not that hardcore into sneakers.

Me and wife both wear sneakers when we're not at work.

However, we only wear those with exceptional foot support especially when we go on hikes.

• Praise 1

Me and wife both wear sneakers when we're not at work.

However, we only wear those with exceptional foot support especially when we go on hikes.

If off-road hiking, should wear trail or hiking shoe.

Sneaker has bad traction for off-road.

• Praise 1

I remember my first pair was in 1983.

Adidas Superstar with black stripes.

Then around 1985, second pair was Nike classic waffle.

It was around the era where breakdancing was first popularised and Nike was like the biggest thing for a kid.

Then in 87, i got my first pair of airJordans (the original!!!)

Lent it to a friend and he migrated to canada, bringing it along........

It was around the era where breakdancing was first popularised and Nike was like the biggest thing for a kid.

Lent it to a friend and he migrated to canada, bringing it along........ðª

Till today, i go for the classic vintage styles (have worned out many pairs of Superstars and StanSmiths)

New models from Nike i only buy purely for running, workout purpose becos they cushion better but look mostly like nonsense.

Personally quite a sneaker fan but will only buy when necessary.

No income must be more prudent.

Good day

Own a pair of black superstar but I absolutely hate the superstar for the difference in the toe cap. Prefer AF1 or Stan Smith anytime.

Turbocharged

Haha I don’t collect shoes. I know some who does.

I just love sneakers since I’m in primary school. Couldn’t afford it then so just keep buying now.

I know some sneaker heads who went and said it’s a waste of time. I will rather buy from end clothing or eastbay

its ok la if u r already planning to go jb. the mall has so many things...can go makan, shpg, movie. even don buy shoes can go. who knows when u r there the sale shoes r gd models. when i was there, airmax 97 gold for ladies only abt SGD120 if i remember correctly. too bad my wife don want.

Turbocharged

Jus went to the store in jb. Worth it to go there. Some very gd models on sale. N those not on sale also a bit cheaper than spore.

Yup. Had visited the JD Sports in JB and KL. KL pavilion one much bigger and more variety. JB one is very good too. Can't wait for them to open, nothing to complain when there's more competition.

Turbocharged

Lent it to a friend and he migrated to canada, bringing it along........

its ok la if u r already planning to go jb. the mall has so many things...can go makan, shpg, movie. even don buy shoes can go. who knows when u r there the sale shoes r gd models. when i was there, airmax 97 gold for ladies only abt SGD120 if i remember correctly. too bad my wife don want.

Haha ok as I do not like to go to jb. Prefer to contribute to local economy.

AM97 for $120 is a good price.

Sole Superior had a party house at chip bee gardens for the design week event last week, managed to snag two pairs of Bucketfeet on clearance and a pair of Vans Snakeskin.

Yup. Had visited the JD Sports in JB and KL. KL pavilion one much bigger and more variety. JB one is very good too. Can't wait for them to open, nothing to complain when there's more competition.

Buy from end clothing or eastbay. Very good pricing.

Turbocharged

jb one quite ok to me. there r also some models where it was indicated JD exclusive....which could b true cos i havent seen them b4.

80s even hv the LA Gear. not sure abt u...but for me n relatives...LA gear is the shoes to get. LOL!

i remember wearing stan smith to school...bcos it was cheap back then! now....all more than 100.

i bought my first superstar last yr fm online...i tink got a bit defect. the tongue a bit not straight so not that comfy when wearing.

It wasnt cheap lah.

Money very big last time, dont forget.

LA gear is for girls, muayhahahahahah

From 87 onwards, Reebok was the shoe to have in secondary school.

Until around 89-90, went back to Nike but no longer jordans becos no money.

so could only afford AirForce midcut ....

Those were the days....

Turbocharged

It wasnt cheap lah.

Money very big last time, dont forget.

LA gear is for girls, muayhahahahahah

From 87 onwards, Reebok was the shoe to have in secondary school.

Until around 89-90, went back to Nike but no longer jordans becos no money.

so could only afford AirForce midcut ....

Those were the days....

No lei... Got la gear for boys. Looks like reebok. U r right... Reebok pump were the bomb.