Sneakers

Discoburg

Twincharged

Yeah must wait for sale. Kinda expensive sneakers. The AM97 OG cost cheaper locally.

On some occasions they got damn nice designs though.

Most of the online stores got the same nice designs. Unless collab with stores like atmos, undefeated etc or special launch when they will be snapped up fast. If not most places can get the common releases.

On some occasions they got damn nice designs though.

Happened to my colleagues too. The reason is the shipping is paid for by end clothing and that’s why the actual value of your purchases is more then $400

I jus bought some. But frustrating thing is, eventhough i specifically made sure my order was below sgd400, fedex sent me gst letter. Indicated the pkg was sgd410. It was stated as sgd387 in end website.

So even if currency exchange difference, cant b that much difference. Gonna call fedex tomrw

Anyone? Getting 2 pairs of sneakers. Need another order.

Anyone wanna buy any stuff from end clothing? We can pool our purchases to get free shipping to SG.

https://www.endclothing.com/sg/sale?footwear_size_label=266888&p=1

Happened to my colleagues too. The reason is the shipping is paid for by end clothing and thatâs why the actual value of your purchases is more then $400

Anyone? Getting 2 pairs of sneakers. Need another order.

Order to end clothing sent so don’t need any more tompang. Thanks.

I jus bought some. But frustrating thing is, eventhough i specifically made sure my order was below sgd400, fedex sent me gst letter. Indicated the pkg was sgd410. It was stated as sgd387 in end website.

So even if currency exchange difference, cant b that much difference. Gonna call fedex tomrw

Alot of peeps dunno, GST exemption of overseas purchase is including shipping charges, not just the value of ur goods, below taken from Singapore Custom website.

"However, GST need not be paid for goods (except for dutiable products) with CIF value of not more than $400."

CIF – COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT (named port of destination): Seller must pay the costs and freight includes insurance to bring the goods to the port of destination. However, risk is transferred to the buyer once the goods are loaded on the ship.

My case was even more frustrating.

Bought some motorcycles parts from Japan.

I knew that GST is chargeable on item including all shipping charges.

However, the shipping charges were absorbed by seller except that the charges showed on the package.

So when it came in i was charged GST including the shipping which actually i didnt pay and is not even part of the price of the item!

i called singpost and had an argument with them.

As usual all these “type” of organizations cant reverse anything.

They can only ask for documentation and shippers papers and confirmation etc etc..and apologise.

For f**k?

Even when i produced my receipt showing the full amount that i paid did not include shipping as shipping was the reponsibility of the seller, they couldnt do anything, despite agreeing with me.

In the end all imcould do was give them a piece of my mind in the most professional way at least to appease my anger.

So the issue is not with Fedex, its the incompetency of the system.

Pay and learn a lesson but just enjoy your shoes

Cheers

Edited by Throttle2

Damn it i hope i dun have pay GST for the $398 End clothing purchase as free shipping to SG with a $360 purchase.

Turbocharged

My case was even more frustrating.

Bought some motorcycles parts from Japan.

I knew that GST is chargeable on item including all shipping charges.

However, the shipping charges were absorbed by seller except that the charges showed on the package.

So when it came in i was charged GST including the shipping which actually i didnt pay and is not even part of the price of the item!

i called singpost and had an argument with them.

As usual all these âtypeâ of organizations cant reverse anything.

They can only ask for documentation and shippers papers and confirmation etc etc..and apologise.

For f**k?

Even when i produced my receipt showing the full amount that i paid did not include shipping as shipping was the reponsibility of the seller, they couldnt do anything, despite agreeing with me.

In the end all imcould do was give them a piece of my mind in the most professional way at least to appease my anger.

So the issue is not with Fedex, its the incompetency of the system.

Pay and learn a lesson but just enjoy your shoes

Cheers

Thats the thing... My order also came with free shipping. Precisely y i had to meet that min amt to get free shipping. But now with this stupid tax, it jus doesnt make sense that i got free shpg, but yet got taxed for that shiping amt.

Damn it i hope i dun have pay GST for the $398 End clothing purchase as free shipping to SG with a $360 purchase.

Like that sure kena. My endclothing order was 387. Hit with 30+ worth of taxes, which is close to shipping cost. If thats the case, might as well i don bother hitting the min amt n jus pay shipping.

It all depends on how the package comes in.

If the seller puts shipping cost on top of the cost of goods in the invoice and they pick that up, they will just whack you tax on the full amount

Damn bloodboiling.....

Like we dont pay taxes.

And kena more taxes which we legally rightfully shouldnt be paying

Edited by Throttle2

Thats the thing... My order also came with free shipping. Precisely y i had to meet that min amt to get free shipping. But now with this stupid tax, it jus doesnt make sense that i got free shpg, but yet got taxed for that shiping amt.

Like that sure kena. My endclothing order was 387. Hit with 30+ worth of taxes, which is close to shipping cost. If thats the case, might as well i don bother hitting the min amt n jus pay shipping.

Wah sian man like that.