Sneakers

Discoburg

A pair of Ferragamo sneakers that i really love but over the years the sole cracked.

Anyone knows where i can go to get rubber sole replacement?

post-29925-0-14544600-1521969593_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

It all depends on how the package comes in.

If the seller puts shipping cost on top of the cost of goods in the invoice and they pick that up, they will just whack you tax on the full amount

Damn bloodboiling.....

Like we dont pay taxes.

And kena more taxes which we legally rightfully shouldnt be paying

Ya. I think that is how they always do it. So far, I have always been charged GST for free shipping also. Cuz the seller declared the cost of the shipping although the shipping is covered by them. I have enquired about it before from one of the sellers I bought from and they told me they don't want to get into trouble with the law so they declare the shipping costs even though they are paying for it.

Ya. I think that is how they always do it. So far, I have always been charged GST for free shipping also. Cuz the seller declared the cost of the shipping although the shipping is covered by them. I have enquired about it before from one of the sellers I bought from and they told me they don't want to get into trouble with the law so they declare the shipping costs even though they are paying for it.

It has nothing to do with trouble with law.

And it is a mistake of the law to assume that shipping is paid by buyer.

I hv many purchases where i pay thousands of dollars over the years on gst.

But shipper absorbs the shipping and therefore does not show on official invoice which is the 100% truth.

My other half making noise already, my sneakers are starting to encroach into her section of the shoe cabinet. I think i'm now at 13 pairs.

Turbocharged

My other half making noise already, my sneakers are starting to encroach into her section of the shoe cabinet. I think i'm now at 13 pairs.

13 is too little. get 7 more...make it 20. 

• Praise 3

13 pairs is a nice number.

Bloody shit, FedEx also ask me to pay for the GST.  :a-censored:

I jus bought some. But frustrating thing is, eventhough i specifically made sure my order was below sgd400, fedex sent me gst letter. Indicated the pkg was sgd410. It was stated as sgd387 in end website.

So even if currency exchange difference, cant b that much difference. Gonna call fedex tomrw

Turbocharged

Bloody shit, FedEx also ask me to pay for the GST.  :a-censored:

see.....farked up right? stupid sia. buy abv $400 kena. buy below $400 also kena. they say got freight charge. if really got freight charge, y when i bought abv 400 no freight charge? they suka suka put in the freight charge jus to make it abv 400?!?! 

• Praise 1

Feel damn cheated and emailed end clothing and got some bulls**t reply. Fark it, next time no need to hit $360. GST value also almost the same as freight charge.

see.....farked up right? stupid sia. buy abv $400 kena. buy below $400 also kena. they say got freight charge. if really got freight charge, y when i bought abv 400 no freight charge? they suka suka put in the freight charge jus to make it abv 400?!?!

Feel damn cheated and emailed end clothing and got some bulls**t reply. Fark it, next time no need to hit $360. GST value also almost the same as freight charge.

1st all, custom uses their own FX rate.

I always buy around $300 - $350 which is quite safe.

Nvr Kenna from FEDEX & DHL.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thats y. I tink if i counted correctly, the freight charge is more than shipping fee.

1st all, custom uses their own FX rate.

I always buy around $300 - $350 which is quite safe.

Nvr Kenna from FEDEX & DHL.

Cant b fx rate. Cos it has to b damn poor rate for it to make such a difference n kena gst.

Sigh, i must never step into a Leftfoot store again. Just bought another pair and it went into the store room.

post-3626-0-86406500-1525595764_thumb.jpg

Supersonic

Sigh, i must never step into a Leftfoot store again. Just bought another pair and it went into the store room.

attachicon.gif31462512_Unknown.jpg

How much is the damage?  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement