Do you like car decals/stickers?

kdash

Do you like car decals/stickers?   

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to have decals/stickers on your car?

• Yes! as many as possible, best if can cover whole car
    • Decals only if necessary, eg. condo carpark
    • No! as clean as possible

This poll is inspired by a car i saw earlier today, and also the recent announcement by HDB that there is no longer a need to display the season parking RFID tag any more. Some may think having too many decals and stickers is an overkill, but others may like it and do the same on their own car.

For me, i have a few decals but dont like to overclutter... As some of you may know, i have MCF sticker too haha...

Do post pics of the decals and stickers that you are proudest of!

cheers!

post-195148-0-36591400-1521360755_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

This poll is inspired by a car i saw earlier today, and also the recent announcement by HDB that there is no longer a need to display the season parking RFID tag any more. Some may think having too many decals and stickers is an overkill, but others may like it and do the same on their own car.

For me, i have a few decals but dont like to overclutter... As some of you may know, i have MCF sticker too haha...

Do post pics of the decals and stickers that you are proudest of!

cheers!

attachicon.gif20180318_161202.jpg

haha, I think this car belongs to the father of my son's school mate at his childcare. His previous car also full of stickers ......

• Praise 1

Stickers are good.  [laugh]

haha, I think this car belongs to the father of my son's school mate at his childcare. His previous car also full of stickers ......

Some put alot of Stickers & Decals,to "Imagine" their Cars like Rally/Racing Car,very Sporty,thought the Stickers & Decals will add 50 bhp :mellow:  to their Cars. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I don't usually put decals on my car because have to worry about things like peeling and accumulation of dirt over time.

Unless I drive something like this.  :grin:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Praise 1

Did I see your car on the SLE today afternoon? I saw a white Lexus with black/carbon boot spoiler, then suddenly saw this 4 leaf clover at the side and was thinking what's going on ....  :XD:

Identity crisis.

• Praise 1

I am ok with cars with a lot of stickers, it is the owners choice how they like to design their car.

For my current car I remove everything if I can for the clean low profile look. The turbo and model letters at the back are gone asap when I collected new car. I don't paste the volk racing stickers on my rims even though people say it looks replica. Thinking of spraying dull the ap racing calipers.

• Praise 1

I don't has any decal in my car. Not even season parking. Hahaha for years if I can remember.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

My car bonnet comes with decals.

I only paste sticker on start button & pedal shifter.

Same same for my start button and paddle shifters.. although technically not decals

post-1798-0-02675600-1521418618_thumb.jpeg