Do you like car decals/stickers?

kdash

Do you like car decals/stickers?   

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to have decals/stickers on your car?

• Yes! as many as possible, best if can cover whole car
    • Decals only if necessary, eg. condo carpark
    • No! as clean as possible

c31f1b1078c6d86a1814529b09ecda10--family

I'm trying to get these kind of anti stick family decals/stickers.

This will be great...

16212_009.jpg

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 6

Supersonic

Not yet bro. The workshop's lawyer still trying to find out if the farker has insurance before they can start to repair my car ð

This is the other undamaged side. This is the first time I put decals on my car. My previous ones were all bare.

Nothing fancy, just a few accents to bring out a panda theme. Without scrutiny the car actually looks stock I feel âï¸

The cloverleaf is my symbol for good luck and a reminder of my Alfisti blood ð

Will be doing a minor revamp after my car is repaired because they have to remove the decals for respray.

EE70F630-C9A7-4D5E-8F64-C319D874AE1D.jpeg

This place looks like Yishun.

I think I have seen your car before when I went there recently.

Supersonic

Wah from MSCP u also can tell where it is!?!?

You ðªâï¸ð

No, I mean the open carpark.

MSCP, you mentioned before the accident site.

i used to see quite many cars (typically driven by so called Ah Bengs or Mats) with the Mugen, HRV, SPARCO, brembo always put at the pax or driver door sill area; I guess by putting stickers on the doors or car makes the car gain extra HP; mostly on civics or lancers .... nowadays see less of them   

Supersonic

i used to see quite many cars (typically driven by so called Ah Bengs or Mats) with the Mugen, HRV, SPARCO, brembo always put at the pax or driver door sill area; I guess by putting stickers on the doors or car makes the car gain extra HP; mostly on civics or lancers .... nowadays see less of them

Some also put their name and partner name and their blood groups and citizenship decals on their cars.

Actually put nicely, can be quite nice. Just dun go overboard. And dun anyhow put Mugen on Toyota etc

Stickers to me is just like a fashion accessory. Some like to wear necklaces, rings.... Is an extension of one's character

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 2

Yes saw a couple of them having it .... I guess they like to get into accidents and need immediate tranfusion or they are providing on the spot mobile blood banks ..... but citizenship decals have not seen them, so far 

and of course the most popular ones are the whole family together stickers with pet cat or dog in them too

Some also put their name and partner name and their blood groups and citizenship decals on their cars.

I guess it was the trend back then.... 

It was common to have them stickers even in the Malaysian cars like Protons and some of them even put Mitsubishi name on the car screen as shade cover on the top windscreen 

Actually put nicely, can be quite nice. Just dun go overboard. And dun anyhow put Mugen on Toyota etc

Stickers to me is just like a fashion accessory. Some like to wear necklaces, rings.... Is an extension of one's character

Supersonic

Yes saw a couple of them having it .... I guess they like to get into accidents and need immediate tranfusion or they are providing on the spot mobile blood banks ..... but citizenship decals have not seen them, so far

and of course the most popular ones are the whole family together stickers with pet cat or dog in them too

I guess it was the trend back then....

It was common to have them stickers even in the Malaysian cars like Protons and some of them even put Mitsubishi name on the car screen as shade cover on the top windscreen

Citizenship decals means the Singapore flag.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1