Do you like car decals/stickers?

kdash

Do you like car decals/stickers?   

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to have decals/stickers on your car?

• Yes! as many as possible, best if can cover whole car
    • Decals only if necessary, eg. condo carpark
    • No! as clean as possible

See liao want to wormit

If liverpool every match lose, lose until year 2028. will you still keep it or peel off ?

That's and irrelevant bro

U know where to get football decal?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I did mine for $600 plus at wrapstyle cus the wrap got some nasty ppl go scratch and may as well use stickers to cover. Oh Well.

So far so good. Able to last for about half a year and can withstand car washes.

20190831_100333_HDR.jpg

• Praise 1

On 11/17/2018 at 1:10 AM, Baxternext said:

That's and irrelevant bro

U know where to get football decal?

Look for James from JJ Decal Hub. He is a Liverpool fan. Was giving out FOC Liverpool stickers.

Neutral Newbie

Guys, just asking.

The decal, normally ppl will paste it on the top portion & across of their windscreen to prevent direct sun shine to your eyes. How much does that cost to put? Any good workshop to recommend?

Edited by Bencjm
  • Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Bencjm said:

Guys, just asking.

The decal, normally ppl will paste it on the top portion & across of their windscreen to prevent direct sun shine to your eyes. How much does that cost to put? Any good workshop to recommend?

The price varies ba. From what i see is you can put yourself. Lazada has those sun shield. Lol. Guess you may need to cut yourself. As for workshop who does that, not too sure.

https://wearelikewise.com/collections/window-banners/products/hellboi-black
This one is expensive one though LOL!

On 12/17/2019 at 12:49 PM, Bencjm said:

Guys, just asking.

Visit JJ Decal hub.

• Praise 2

I strongly hate any political stickers, as they have only a small period of time before they become useless and pointless. Even the "this side up" stickers on jeeps are dumb and "if you can read this something went wrong"

I love bumper stickers using car decals vinyl because of the nostalgia which are repops of classic ones. Bonus points if the car is on a correct period of time.