Oakley

Discoburg

Hi bros, anywhere to buy replacement frames? Most people sell replacement lens but not frame. Mine is the old (discontinued I think?) Flak Jacket Livestrong one. The rubber portions have started to melt. Don't need to be the same livestrong frame, just looking for the same flak jacket type.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi bros, anywhere to buy replacement frames? Most people sell replacement lens but not frame. Mine is the old (discontinued I think?) Flak Jacket Livestrong one. The rubber portions have started to melt. Don't need to be the same livestrong frame, just looking for the same flak jacket type.

http://oakleyjoe.blogspot.com/search/label/Sports%3A%20Flak%20Jacket?m=1

http://oakleyjoe.blogspot.com/search/label/Sports%3A%20Flak%20Jacket%202.0?m=1

Old Flak lens not compatible with Flak 2.0

But anyway sorry for my post. Turns out this is what I was looking for, and Oakley still sells it. But I guess the livestrong shade of yellow will be much harder to find..

Old Flak lens not compatible with Flak 2.0

But anyway sorry for my post. Turns out this is what I was looking for, and Oakley still sells it. But I guess the livestrong shade of yellow will be much harder to find..

The first link I gave is for Flak. Anyway glad that Oakley still sells it. Hope you don’t buy from the local Oakley stores. Pretty highly marked up.

Never bought from local store and probably never will. Many years ago I bought a Radar from mr oakley joe (the Flak I bought from a friend who was downsizing).

Now got new headache..cos livestrong is black/yellow combo but the replacement set is one colour throughout. Was thinking to go all black, but then there will be a yellow dot  :yuush:

post-211521-0-18748100-1563942195_thumb.png

The first link I gave is for Flak. Anyway glad that Oakley still sells it. Hope you don’t buy from the local Oakley stores. Pretty highly marked up.

Never bought from local store and probably never will. Many years ago I bought a Radar from mr oakley joe (the Flak I bought from a friend who was downsizing).

Now got new headache..cos livestrong is black/yellow combo but the replacement set is one colour throughout. Was thinking to go all black, but then there will be a yellow dot :yuush:

flak.png

Yeah I also never buy locally. Either in IS or from Joe.

I think you do not mind the colour combo, just want a Flak.

Haha didn’t expect anyone in here to be interested ma.

post-3626-0-87057300-1564547051_thumb.jpeg

post-3626-0-89964900-1564547060_thumb.jpeg

what a tease bro

see box see bag, but never show the shades

• Praise 2

nice and understated look! thanks for sharing [thumbsup]

Welcome bro. Want a transparent frame shades but the rayban model lenses is very clear.then don’t like the Oakley frogskin so gotta customise with Oakley.

Yeah will do so.

Gonna retire the Badman soon.

Great looking transparent frame Oakley u got there bro.. better wear it more often before the frame turn yellowish.. haaa.

Any recommendation where to buy a clip-on sun shade for oakley frame  prescription glasses? 

↡ Advertisement