2019 Toyota RAV4

DACH

Supercharged

This TS posts a link to a same Taiwan Youtube channel once in a while, no more posts/talk.

Not sure if it is a bot, maybe Mods can decide whether to ban this person.

↡ Advertisement

Anyone here bought the new Rav4 from BM? Any SE to recommend? Any free items included - dash cam? Audio upgrade seems part of price now. They probably realised that they cannot get away with that crap audio HU. The clarion set they offering also not the best... but got Apple CarPlay which is good enough.

Any advice?

• Praise 1

Went to BM last thurs, on Friday the price went up by $3k and projected to increase more in time to come....

No free car cam, comes with a in-built front cam only, nothing for the rear.

Comes with free in-house paint protection with 3 years warranty. Not much other freebies besides free umbrella and gym bag. No info if they plan to bring in the hybrid model in the future. The clarion HU has CarPlay, android auto and reverse cam.

• Praise 3

The showroom display cars do not have the clarion HU, tho the current price includes the upgraded audio. Seems that the Clarion HU is not yet in SG for viewing.

The showroom display cars do not have the clarion HU, tho the current price includes the upgraded audio. Seems that the Clarion HU is not yet in SG for viewing.

according to my BM SE it will be available April onwards

according to my BM SE it will be available April onwards

Any specs knows about the Clarion HU as of now or will that be known later in April? I wonder with the upgraded HU, is BM also providing the same speakers or are those also upgraded?

Any specs knows about the Clarion HU as of now or will that be known later in April? I wonder with the upgraded HU, is BM also providing the same speakers or are those also upgraded?

only known spec is the screen size of 9 inch , the SE quote me 2500 for upgrading the HU which comes with reverse camera ,so I assume the speaks will not be upgraded

I asked them for the specs of the clarion HU but they dun have it.... looks like that haven’t decided on which model? They will send me once they have it.

Earliest delivery is June, standard freebies like 3M solar film, paint protection. Car cam can opt not to install it but they just minus $70-$100, u can take and post on carousell.

• Praise 1

Is free servicing of just 1 year the norm for Toyota cars?? I thought itâs 3 years when I was shopping around...

3yrs servicing package when the time is right for BM, else not. Like during the Motorshow in Jan, BM offed 3yrs servicing. But some say that you can actually negotiate with BM with or without free servicing as the free servicing is already built into its marketing/pricing.
  • Praise 1

Does anyone know if BM will bring in the RAV4 Hybrid?

Hi! BM only brings in Hybrid for Prius. Asked them abt hybrid for RAV4 and others like Camry, Harrier but they said no. I was actually keen on the RAV4 hybrid. Edited by Memine

The article is not quite accurate by saying the 9.0 inch version seen at launch cos at the launch at Carshow in Jan 2019, I remember vividly seeing the dated analogue version without touch screen features. BM only announced to potential buyers later on that the Clarion 9.0 head unit will be available with a top-up option.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1