2019 Toyota RAV4

DACH

9 hours ago, phtdcks said:

Does anyone owns the urban khaki? I just booked it and now having 2nd thoughts that it may look too green..

Well, since is a Sunday, can visit the showroom again ... it would be easier to swap before any registration, paperwork, etc. are submitted.

10 hours ago, phtdcks said:

Does anyone owns the urban khaki? I just booked it and now having 2nd thoughts that it may look too green..

Khaki is the signature color of this gen RAV4. Go look up USA YouTube videos of the RAV4 launch events and some of the reviews will show cars in this color. You can then judge if still too green.

Personally I find it extremely cool and beautiful color for SUV

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, phtdcks said:

Hi @phtdcks do you mind sharing the price/package you got from BM on your Rav 4? 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

Khaki is the signature color of this gen RAV4. Go look up USA YouTube videos of the RAV4 launch events and some of the reviews will show cars in this color. You can then judge if still too green.

Personally I find it extremely cool and beautiful color for SUV

I find this colour is more like darker shade of green and not bright green. But i thought the cyan colour looks more special?

10 hours ago, sugarfreerach said:

Unlikely i think, rav 4 like not very popular in sg, not sure why

The selling price is insane and its still not as well built as the Mazda CX5. Not that the CX5 is less expensive, but at least you are paying for build quality and attention to detail, esp the cabin. CX5 comes almost fully loaded from the factory. Rav4... u still see rows of empty buttons on the dash, and that Clarion HU is a joke :D Rav4 uses CVT, CX5 has a 6speeder. That alone is a big advantage already. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

The selling price is insane and its still not as well built as the Mazda CX5. Not that the CX5 is less expensive, but at least you are paying for build quality and attention to detail, esp the cabin. CX5 comes almost fully loaded from the factory. Rav4... u still see rows of empty buttons on the dash, and that Clarion HU is a joke :D Rav4 uses CVT, CX5 has a 6speeder. That alone is a big advantage already. 

How much is CX5 and Rav4 now le?

13 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

Heard that rav4 doesnt even come with reverse camera..!

9 hours ago, snzh said:

Heard that rav4 doesnt even come with reverse camera..!

BM brought in NON LCD screen HU... how to have a reverse cam image when u have no screen to project the video to?

• Shocked 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:59 PM, sugarfreerach said:

Unlikely i think, rav 4 like not very popular in sg, not sure why

Because for 10,000 more, you can get the bigger, more powerful and higher-specced Harrier Turbo.

RAV4 only thing going for it is they have Joseph Schooling as its brand ambassador or something.

On 5/21/2019 at 12:16 PM, Heartlander said:

I just read the last 2 pages and very amused that there are car buyers very happy to defend their AD for charging higher when they should be complaining about the high cost for it. Seems all ganna brainwashed to accept that the AD could not be faulted for wanting to charge higher, and they will willingly pay for it without raising questions, even defend rigorously when someone pointed out the situation. I would also love to have such loyal customers.  :D

And think only these fansees will defend when a feature did not work as designed. Yes I am talking about the kick sensor to unlock the boot. If a simple swing of foot at the sensor cannot work as expected, buyers of other makes would be kicking the tables at the ADs. Think only this group of customers will happily post how they have to kick properly to suit the car. 

Brand loyalty is really nice to have, is only what I can conclude from this 2 pages of postings. Please do not misunderstand that I am trying to wreck your shop, just pointing out something an outside find amusing that this could happen. Not trying to pick a fight with TLs, please do not reply me if you do not agree with me. Cheers.

Not using your money, why bother.

Every AD also priced their cars at certain premium. The trend now is mark up to mark down. Most car buyers seemed pretty fine with that, as long as they get what they feel reasonable

↡ Advertisement