Respray or new bumper/bodykit?

ChaosMyth

(edited)

I can only recommend the 2nd paint shop I went to which is Khek Joo Motor Workshop. They charge me $140 for same color whole door repaint. 1 day job, uses Dupont paint.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=10632

Can call number above to arrange. Look for the boss Mr Ng, if you say Nicholas of the Blue Toyota recommended you, don't think will get discount but maybe next time I go there he will give me discount. :D

Edited by Nicholas
  • Praise 1

I used to go to them when i was driving my second car back in 2004-2007. Back then their business damn good. Wonder how is it now?  [confused]

I can only recommend the 2nd paint shop I went to which is Khek Joo Motor Workshop. They charge me $140 for same color whole door repaint. 1 day job, uses Dupont paint.

Can call number above to arrange. Look for the boss Mr Ng, if you say Nicholas of the Blue Toyota recommended you, don't think will get discount but maybe next time I go there he will give me discount. :D

I used to go to them when i was driving my second car back in 2004-2007. Back then their business damn good. Wonder how is it now? [confused]

I went there on a Friday and arranged to Tuesday, so I think business quite good but maybe that time after CNY more business.

Yeah i think his business is still too good and shop small. Now i go to @Greenstar spray painting.

I went there on a Friday and arranged to Tuesday, so I think business quite good but maybe that time after CNY more business.

Yeah i think his business is still too good and shop small. Now i go to @Greenstar spray painting.

Really hope I don't need spray again but I will check out the other one when I need. :)

Ah...CL7R...brought back so many memories for me.

Alternatively, you can get the bumper from CL7R drivers scrapping their cars and then spraying the bumper to your colour.

• Praise 2

Ah...CL7R...brought back so many memories for me.

Alternatively, you can get the bumper from CL7R drivers scrapping their cars and then spraying the bumper to your colour.

i tried but cant find!! tried searching on carousell but currently none!

Greenstar is good! Quality and workmanship fantastic. But for this time round it is a little out of my budget. I managed to source one that can spray my car for about $700 to $800. Quality yet to be determined. Not spraying yet so still have time to see see look look.  [:)]

got it! i will check with them after i've gotten my bumper! thank you!

• Praise 1

anybody got spray paint shop to recommend? reasonably priced will be nice.

There is one spray paint workshop in the east, near Tampines Safra, that’s offer good services and good prices.

Let me know if u r keen via PM and I can share the contact with you.

i tried but cant find!! tried searching on carousell but currently none!

Greenstar is good! Quality and workmanship fantastic. But for this time round it is a little out of my budget. I managed to source one that can spray my car for about $700 to $800. Quality yet to be determined. Not spraying yet so still have time to see see look look. [:)]

Yeah GSSP does a great job and you get what you pay for.

There is one spray paint workshop in the east, near Tampines Safra, thatâs offer good services and good prices.

Let me know if u r keen via PM and I can share the contact with you.

Khek Joo is it???