Rinai Gas Tumble Clothes Dryer

Mercuri

Strange is it, considering that public housing should have basic facilities provided like pipe gas which is more efficient and safer than bottled gas being carried all over the place.

Gas is cheaper than electricity? If true then why not provide public housing tenants with cheaper alternatives.

I didn't link into my unit.
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Hi all,

The Citygas “Bring a Buddy” promo is back. 50% off 2nd unit (must be same item), 6 mths extended warranty and free installation. Offer ends 21 April.

I’m planning to get the gas dryer, preferably the Elba one. Anyone keen to buy and enjoy the discount together?

Pls pm me if interested. Thanks for viewing.

Edited by Whitemorning

Turbocharged

Hi all,

The Citygas âBring a Buddyâ promo is back. 50% off 2nd unit (must be same item), 6 mths extended warranty and free installation. Offer ends 21 April.

Iâm planning to get the gas dryer, preferably the Elba one. Anyone keen to buy and enjoy the discount together?

Pls pm me if interested. Thanks for viewing.

u happen to know which is more economical gas vs electric dryer?

u happen to know which is more economical gas vs electric dryer?

I have not used an electric dryer before, so couldn’t compare the efficiency. I believe gas dryers run hotter than electric ones, resulting in shorter drying cycles n lesser energy consumption.

Been using the Rinnai gas dryer for many years. Each drying cycle is normally 40-50mins (depending on the load). My monthly gas bill is between $15-18, which is mainly for the dryer (thrice per week) and boiling water.

Not sure whether this is more economical than electric dryer.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1