Rinai Gas Tumble Clothes Dryer

Mercuri

Neutral Newbie

Hi there,

I am looking to get the Rinai Gas tumble clothes dryer from Citygas for my house. I understand now they have a promotion(Buddy Deal) going on for 2nd purchase of same unit at 50% off. Promotion up till 21st April. Click here for the link to their promo... 

https://www.citygas.com.sg/deals-rewards/latest-promotions/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2r7M3PCf2gIVkQsrCh2cdgGmEAAYASAAEgKJF_D_BwE

Anyone keen to get? We can get together and enjoy the discounted price together. Furthermore still got extended warranty of 6 months.

Please contact me at 90025005 if you keen to get.

Thanks for viewing my thread.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Hi there,

I am looking to get the Rinai Gas tumble clothes dryer from Citygas for my house. I understand now they have a promotion(Buddy Deal) going on for 2nd purchase of same unit at 50% off. Promotion up till 21st April. Click here for the link to their promo... 

https://www.citygas.com.sg/deals-rewards/latest-promotions/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2r7M3PCf2gIVkQsrCh2cdgGmEAAYASAAEgKJF_D_BwE

Anyone keen to get? We can get together and enjoy the discounted price together. Furthermore still got extended warranty of 6 months.

Please contact me at 90025005 if you keen to get.

Thanks for viewing my thread.

You live HDB? If it is a condo, don't bother.

Their price doesn't include installation (but the same price includes installation for HDB  [hur] ).

wah. live landed ah?

landed? landed on the moon?  [laugh]

My HDB also no have piped gas.

my old hdb had . . . damn power! like zi char stall rocket blaster PHFOOOOOMM!

Wok hei many many  [grin]

Twincharged

hey !!! members !!!

bopian ... old estate ... no piped gas ...

I still remember when I just bought my resale flat, they were having free gas water heater promo ... but when I called up, they told me my place no piped in gas !! :beaten:

hey !!! members !!!

I still remember when I just bought my resale flat, they were having free gas water heater promo ... but when I called up, they told me my place no piped in gas !! :beaten:

mine more than 30 years estate have piped gas leh. 

hey !!! members !!!

I need to clarify. No piped gas in the house

I have an electric dryer at home and its only useful during the wet season. Most of the time its just sitting on top of the washer collecting dust. 

I have an electric dryer at home and its only useful during the wet season. Most of the time its just sitting on top of the washer collecting dust. 

养兵千日,用兵一时   [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

mine more than 30 years estate have piped gas leh. 

i used to stay in a HDB estate built in 1970. Got piped gas.

how come his estate so special.

Twincharged
(edited)

i used to stay in a HDB estate built in 1970. Got piped gas.

how come his estate so special.

Check it out! Tampines St 23... No piped in gas for the block... No choice... Have to order gas tank.

and I don't feel special ... coz end up cannot get free gas machinery ... [:(]

Edited by Ysc3

Twincharged

Strange is it, considering that public housing should have basic facilities provided like pipe gas which is more efficient and safer than bottled gas being carried all over the place.

Gas is cheaper than electricity? If true then why not provide public housing tenants with cheaper alternatives.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2