COE renewal question

bhwee

Twincharged

GE coming, sure got pattern come out to appease motorist to keep coe price stable.

i hope....

hope and wait long long then. never seen any correlation between coe quota and prices before an election.

↡ Advertisement

hope and wait long long then. never seen any correlation between coe quota and prices before an election.

In 2015, pap had landslide victory and COE was shit high above 70k.

1 less recycled coe for cat A pool from me [laugh]

Renewed now though coe expire oct 2019. Forfeit 6mths of current coe worth about $1k.

My guess : Pqp going up due to

A. 13.7%% cut in quota of cat A and 0% growth rate

B. The average formula means the low 25k in feb will be drop off n the latest 2 surge prices in apr will be in calculation going forward.

C. Cat A will catch up with cat B which is very high now. Pple who cannot reach cat B will chiong cat A

D. Pple topping up for new car give dealer margin to bid

E. If I win the bet by renewing early.. u lose only $1k.. if u lose the bet. The loss can go up to $50k n beyond. So calculated risk approach

F. Panic buying from those staying on sideline.

G. Even the next few coe remain $30+ k , pqp will still go up due to average formula. No more $26k for me. Bet $1k to win at least $4k with 95% chance of winning. No brainer

Also, even if use may pqp next month, still a $1.7k more than renew in apr. Y shd i give govt $1.7k more for nothing. Use the money to replace wear and tear parts better

H. Even if it go down, it will not go down a lot. Still strong demands from pple like gojek. Sg economy and world economy no signs of recession in next 6 months

I. More are choosing to extend the car life, the number of COE going forward will be lesser and pushed up the price further

J. in worse case coe crash to $1, i still can deregister and get $24866 remaining coe + Parf $9k and buy a new car [laugh]

I agree with all your points and I’ll be renewing this month too.

I think many will be renewing including car dealers hoping to sell the cars at a higher price later.

My coe expires Feb 2010. If coe really cui to $1 due to black swan event, I’ll deregister and get back the parf and more than 90% of the unused PQP to buy a new car.

1 less recycled coe for cat A pool from me [laugh]

Renewed now though coe expire oct 2019. Forfeit 6mths of current coe worth about $1k.

My guess : Pqp going up due to

A. 13.7%% cut in quota of cat A and 0% growth rate

B. The average formula means the low 25k in feb will be drop off n the latest 2 surge prices in apr will be in calculation going forward.

C. Cat A will catch up with cat B which is very high now. Pple who cannot reach cat B will chiong cat A

D. Pple topping up for new car give dealer margin to bid

E. If I win the bet by renewing early.. u lose only $1k.. if u lose the bet. The loss can go up to $50k n beyond. So calculated risk approach

F. Panic buying from those staying on sideline.

G. Even the next few coe remain $30+ k , pqp will still go up due to average formula. No more $26k for me. Bet $1k to win at least $4k with 95% chance of winning. No brainer

Also, even if use may pqp next month, still a $1.7k more than renew in apr. Y shd i give govt $1.7k more for nothing. Use the money to replace wear and tear parts better

H. Even if it go down, it will not go down a lot. Still strong demands from pple like gojek. Sg economy and world economy no signs of recession in next 6 months

I. More are choosing to extend the car life, the number of COE going forward will be lesser and pushed up the price further

J. in worse case coe crash to $1, i still can deregister and get $24866 remaining coe + Parf $9k and buy a new car [laugh]

I agree with all your points and I’ll be renewing this month too.

I think many will be renewing including car dealers hoping to sell the cars at a higher price later.

My coe expires Feb 2010. If coe really cui to $1 due to black swan event, I’ll deregister and get back the parf and more than 90% of the unused PQP to buy a new car.

In 2015, pap had landslide victory and COE was shit high above 70k.

I agree with all your points and Iâll be renewing this month too.

My coe expires Feb 2010. If coe really cui to $1 due to black swan event, Iâll deregister and get back the parf and more than 90% of the unused PQP to buy a new car.

I agree with all your points and Iâll be renewing this month too.

My coe expires Feb 2010. If coe really cui to $1 due to black swan event, Iâll deregister and get back the parf and more than 90% of the unused PQP to buy a new car.

Your are correct! I forgotten to add the car dealers renewing their existing stocks and that means even lesser coe will be recycle ! Gg to the price

Your are correct! I forgotten to add the car dealers renewing their existing stocks and that means even lesser coe will be recycle ! Gg to the price

Yes we will see a lot of Mercedes c class kompressors running around our roads in the next 10 years.

On 4/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, Johnson28 said:

correct. https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/home/buying/rebates/parf-coe-rebate.html#Eligibility

PARF rebate

The PARF rebate is only for cars not more than 10 years old and taxis not more than 8 years old. It is calculated based on the age of your car and taxi when you deregister, and the amount of Additional Registration Fee (ARF) you paid. You can tell your car or taxi’s age by looking at the date it was registered locally or overseas, whichever is earlier.

But practically, it is not possible to utilize the PARF rebates on the SAME vehicle you DEREGISTERED! 😛

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/home/buying/rebates/parf-coe-rebate.html#Eligibility

Prerequisites to using your rebates

To use your rebate, you must meet the following prerequisites:

- Clear all outstanding payments or matters on the vehicle with LTA

- Clear any outstanding loans for your vehicle with your finance company

- Dispose of the deregistered vehicle by one of the following methods:

Scrapping the vehicle at an authorised scrapyard

Storing the vehicle at an authorised Export Processing Zone (EPZ) pending export

Exporting the vehicle and submitting export documents approved by LTA

↡ Advertisement