Lied to by a salesman at kia-motors and I need advice

Fictionaire

So those closed door sales is not really that "cheap'.

So long as you understand that the doors are closed to keep you in and not to keep others out.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The prices for the first closed door sale on 31 August were $1,000 higher than the subsequent closed door sale on 7 September.

But cheaper than what TS bought a demo car for.

But cheaper than what TS bought a demo car for.

You can't compare a demo or test drive car with a brand new car.

Demo car is likely badly abused, and redlined before engine is run in.

And the distributor pumps 92RON to cut cost.

The prices for the first closed door sale on 31 August were $1,000 higher than the subsequent closed door sale on 7 September.

I think the closed door price has been quite low, unprecedented in the recent year for those models at least.

I bought a display car from C&C 2.5 years ago at a carshow... the discount was not $2k but close to $10k. It was about 10% discount off the retail price.

This is a very good deal. You so lucky.

Yeah, I would never buy it if it was $2k off..

Anyway, i’ve traded it in to buy a new car last weekend, hahahaha!

It was a diesel and after I bought it, govt introduced the diesel tax less than 6 mths later.. wah piang not very worth it liao.

Kia sales for the first half of 2019 is behind Hyundai by 35%.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/M03-Car_Regn_by_make.pdf

Sales of the Hyundai Avante, which alien looks some cannot accept,  have overtaken that of the wannabe Audi lookalike Kia Cerato.

Looks like price still matters most!

Edited by Vinceng

Kia sales for the first half of 2019 is behind Hyundai by 35%.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/M03-Car_Regn_by_make.pdf

Sales of the Hyundai Avante, which alien looks some cannot accept,  have overtaken that of the wannabe Audi lookalike Kia Cerato.

Looks like price still matters most!

not just price alone but also the specs and the way kmc does its business as compared to c&c. for cerato gt line vs avante elite, cerato wins cause of the extra sunroof but if we compare the base L and ex cerato with avante basic/s, avante wins hands down with the additional airbags and traction control. 

kmc is perfectly fine if you have no car to trade in, not taking any loan and they will still honour the original price without any penalties. their pricing is clear and transparent.

try c&c for their kia cars and you will feel like smashing them.