Who uses night car wash services from HDB carpark

Freemen

I think most wife not interested in washing car de. Cause how often you see a lady at washing point washing car, no matter whether the car is shared or personal? Except maid. Lol.

You will be surprised. I know a very pretty [gorgeous]  around CCK that washes her car every Saturday morning.

Used to try to time it so that can wash together. :wub: 

But now son no more tuition around there so no more chance. :TT_TT:

↡ Advertisement

You will be surprised. I know a very pretty [gorgeous]  around CCK that washes her car every Saturday morning.

My HDB here have a few domestic helper washing car for sir

• Praise 1

Some PPS already cost more than $500. Look at the number of such shops and you know this is a lucrative line.

Paying $540 a year to wash the car indeed not cheap, but if you compared washing at petrol kiosk, the total amount spend also not cheap?! Lol. Actually spending money is a small issue, but to me the main thing is i find they dont really wash the car well la and scratches the car also, so what for i pay for it?! Think best is to wash the car myself, if find tiring or no time, rather wash it myself few weeks once or even once a month rather than paying those car wash service.

got block number ?  [:p]

• Praise 1

Really a  [gorgeous] ? Where ah, i go verify if it is true?  :D

Really a  [gorgeous] ? Where ah, i go verify if it is true?  :D

Not sure if can share here since she might read this.

Later I get into trouble.

Anyway 1 year plus since my son stop tuition (hint very famous one) around that area already.

Not sure if can share here since she might read this.

Later I get into trouble.

Anyway 1 year plus since my son stop tuition (hint very famous one) around that area already.

Famous tuition centre in cck?

Maybe can get your Wife to help you with the washing over the weekend? Bonding time also. Haha

Your nick said it all ... its a Myth
  • Praise 1

LEWIN. Sorry maybe to me is famous.

Is Lewin famous? Lol. Quick check, there are 3 Lewin in CCK?!  [rolleyes]

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

I think most wife not interested in washing car de. Cause how often you see a lady at washing point washing car, no matter whether the car is shared or personal? Except maid. Lol.

I think to many ladies and some men, a car is just a car unlike most of us in this forum. I'm glad that my wife always accompany me to wash/wax the car and DIY all the audio stuffs. She help to trim all the wires. Small hands also easy to access the firewall.  :D

• Praise 3

My mrs do help me with cleaning of the ride's interior while i wash the exterior. :a-dinner:

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just want to ask who is using night car wash services from HDB carparks.

I would like to find out 

1) What is the price you paid per month

2) Do they wash daily 

3) Is the service up to your expectation

Do they have this service in any condo?  How much is the charge?

Anyone tried Ewash before?

http://public.ewashsg.com/website/index.aspx

Seems like they have an app to book and they will come to the designated carpark after 7pm to wash your car....

The thing here is.... they wash your car without water!

Anyone use before, please feedback..... I am thinking of trying.

I still wonder how they wash a car without water? Esp if the car is covered with dirt? Wonder how much is their car wash service?

I still wonder how they wash a car without water? Esp if the car is covered with dirt? Wonder how much is their car wash service?

I just downloaded the app...  the car wash is $10... and they have the weekly wash package at $28 (wash once a week).

Only curious is that will it be clean without water....

I just downloaded the app...  the car wash is $10... and they have the weekly wash package at $28 (wash once a week).

Only curious is that will it be clean without water....

$10 one time service? Weekly wash package means $7 per wash? It is about the same price as outside petrol kiosk car wash? 

I am curious will the car got fine scratches like those hdb night and petrol kiosk car wash? Read from website that the car sharing car club has engage them to wash their cars.