Car fragrance

Discoburg

(edited)

How do you diffuse the scent in the car? Is there any scent that keeps cockroaches at bay?

Just don't piak piak in the car and if piak piak, make sure throw all the used items away.....that will keep the COCKroaches away..., Edited by WangWang888
↡ Advertisement

There is nothing better than a good smelling car, when you get into a car and get that "new car" smell mmmmm !! personally I get all of my fragrances online at emoji fresh. I just got a really nice one which smells like freshly washed clothes. I took a 911 for a test drive last week and the smell in that Porsche !!!! amazing  [smash]

IKR. I am not putting anything for now cos the new car smell is there. Hope it wont fade that fast. Was wondering if they sell 'new car' fragrance.

IKR. I am not putting anything for now cos the new car smell is there. Hope it wont fade that fast. Was wondering if they sell 'new car' fragrance.

May wanna look at this Make Car Smell Like NEW by Autaries, and its having promo at all SPC Petrol stations. Can even remove Durian smell, cigarette smell, pet odor, etc and widely used by private hires frequently.

For more info and details :- http://bit.ly/MakeYourCarSmellLikeNew_SPCPetrolOutlets

• Dislike 1

Neutral Newbie

post-226942-0-15427100-1533270573_thumb.jpg

Just bought this interesting Audi Gecko Air Freshener online from this local retailer, maybe you guys can check it out!

https://www.lazada.sg/shop/sgcarparts/

I have been searching for this Gecko Air Freshener for a long time but they only had this overseas in Europe, but now it seems to have hit the local market. Even delivers to your doorstep. The smell is nice but doesn't seem to last too long according to reviews but I bought it more for its looks, thought it was a nice addition to my car, maybe you guys could check it out

Cheers  [:p]

• Praise 1