Boleh Land Election 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

Hypersonic
(edited)
Catch no balls this police officer , after talk so and consperm so much ,he says immigration is separate or independent from his security and presss need to verify with Immigration, betul blurr Kayu both dept not under Home Affairs meh ?? Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

I'm not so rosy tinted glasses.

i think it's more like anwar was threatening mahathir's status in the party and the delicate power hierachy inside.

Probably affecting the planned poltiical rise of Hishamuddin and Najib who come from their own political dynasties.

Anwar is not a political elite though he rose from the same background as Mahathir, being from the malay ultras.

Similar when khairy came in as badawi's SIL, he ruffled a lot of feathers.

You are astute to know about Anwar's background. Everyone picture him like a saint, but he may harbour some extreme ideas too.
  • Praise 1

Resigned as President of UMNO and BN, not resigned from UMNO and BN. [laugh] He's still MP of Pekan under BN/UMNO flag.

One thing certain is Pekan residents will get no upgrade of any form...

Is he stepping down? Why mention hishamuddin

No understand melayu

Najib is stepping down.

Zahid Hamidi is acting president

Hishamuddin is acting deputy president

You are astute to know about Anwar's background. Everyone picture him like a saint, but he may harbour some extreme ideas too.

Mahathir was no saint in his younger days.

• Praise 3

Mahathir was no saint in his younger days.

Hmmmmm......... his good friend from MIC, Samyvelu (also retired) come out to join Mahathir ...  [sly] 

Can give Samy a Transports port polio so that don't know what "Toll" will come out on highways ...  :secret-laugh: 

I almost laughed to death when I saw this earlier:

2v8r72q.png

Dr. M said he want to keep his cabinet small..., and below Ikea is advertising it small PS cabinet, with the line "See what everyone's looking at." :D :D :D

These Ikea advertisements really blend well with current affairs reporting on CNA.

25672bp.png

Najib's future is with this new seat in the house: Easy Chair. :D :D :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6