Boleh Land Election 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

In my opinion, the issue of learning jawi calligraphy in chinese / tamil school is not so much about eroding respective ethic group traditional values as what the managment of the schools made it out to be. 

Surely, it cannot be a bad thing to learn something new and able to understand the culture of another race better

The main issue here is total distrust between the govt and the Chinese community. Govt can start by doing what they promise to do during the election campaigning. If the promises can't be materialise immediately, at least state the concerns and have a road map to do it. Everybody understand it is not easy. But if you want progress, then everybody must move in the same direction, sing the same song to the same tune. 

In my opinion, the issue of learning jawi calligraphy in chinese / tamil school is not so much about eroding respective ethic group traditional values as what the managment of the schools made it out to be.

Surely, it cannot be a bad thing to learn something new and able to understand the culture of another race better

The main issue here is total distrust between the govt and the Chinese community. Govt can start by doing what they promise to do during the election campaigning. If the promises can't be materialise immediately, at least state the concerns and have a road map to do it. Everybody understand it is not easy. But if you want progress, then everybody must move in the same direction, sing the same song to the same tune.

Me thinks in SG they call in yes man. And in SG many are not happy with this same song same tune

It only shows how naive people, even season politicians like AI and WA, can be! They did not realise the need to spell out the t & c when signing the agreement!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

It only shows how naive people, even season politicians like AI and WA, can be! They did not realise the need to spell out the t & c when signing the agreement!

bolehland style is talk first do later 

when get down to details ... pattern more than badminton

it has always been and always be ... 

we should be happy when your closest rival continue with their prata style ... [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

33 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Mahathir says he won’t step down as PM in 2020, may be the best man for the job now

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/world/mahathir-says-wont-step-down-pm-2020-may-be-best-man-job-now

If I am Anwar I would welcome this, to clear as much shxt for me as possible. This would give me a new slate to make history on my own.

The next election is very dicey for the PKR coalition. As with any new party becoming government overnight, they can come as easy and go as easy. So the coalition needs a unifying figure with significant influence.

Anwar may be desperate to be the next PM but he is NOT stupid to be PM for just a few months or just 1 term.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

the million dollar question is if laoma did not pass the “throne” to anwar

what makes you think anwar can become PM in next next election or any election ...

without laoma ... umno will take back the throne fast and furious ... just look at the bi-election result

the malay is very forgiving ... after few years they will accept back umno and umno will do what they can to win them back

laoma effect is equivalent to LKY in the malays heart .... without laoma ... there is NO WAY pakatan can win the previous election ... NO WAY!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

another slap on PH

PH is hold together only because of laoma ...

if laoma bye bye

BN will regain its emperor chair fast and furious in 60secs ... [sweatdrop]

9E1D740B-7C96-43CE-939C-A1902D4BF76C.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

another slap on PH

PH is hold together only because of laoma ...

if laoma bye bye

BN will regain its emperor chair fast and furious in 60secs ... [sweatdrop]

9E1D740B-7C96-43CE-939C-A1902D4BF76C.jpeg

Let me analyze it for you.

531578AE-A206-498D-93E8-ACB87C120B82.thumb.png.24d0c4fd774f35cff5791e092fdd0995.png

Look at the voter turnout. You will get most of the difference.

↡ Advertisement