Boleh Land Election 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

hmm ... May 9 ... only 1 guy will know the result before hand ... [laugh]

_73560406_bomohaircraft.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The reality is that most Chinese towkays and old timers would prefer ah jib to be in power. At least they know how the system works. The younger folks are angry and think mahatir can makeife better for them...... naive

Any other party that comes in is actually destabilising.

It's really a grab for power by the majority race. Not nice to be caught in the cross fire.

IMHO after toking cok with lotsa stake holders. None of my biz though.

Our own backyard also cannot settle how to talk bad about others.

• Praise 5

Same old same old.....just like ours. Maybe Mahathir can say......"I dont want to hear any more complain......you all deserve what you voted for....errr.....actually I complained the most.....hehehe!"

Will the komputer terminal at the causeway and 2nd link suddenly hang on the few days before till 9 May ? 

:a-confused:  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Will the komputer terminal at the causeway and 2nd link suddenly hang on the few days before till 9 May ? 

:a-confused:  [laugh]

no need lah.

JB CIQ close to 2 counters on that day (1 on each link). haha  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 4

When a government practices rule by law, the only option open is revolution.

Just need to wait till the plebs are desperate enough.

When a government practices rule by law, the only option open is revolution.

Just need to wait till the plebs are desperate enough.

wont happen, before it happen all 9 Kings and the ruling Sultan will interfere. The Malay communities there respects their Kings more than the politicians and will listen to their edicts especially the Sultan. And Umno will remain as the stalwarts.........there is a malay saying ' biar mati anak jangan mati adat' and which means our culture and tradition is more important then our children and Kings and Sultan is a big part of Malay culture. Same goes for every parts of the Nusantara.......till these days the Indonesians and Sumaterans still revere their individual Kings, the Southern Pinoys and Brunei their Sultans. Eventhough their powers are curtailed by politicians they still have their own loyal followers and their own tradition which actually differs very slightly.

wont happen, before it happen all 9 Kings and the ruling Sultan will interfere. The Malay communities there respects their Kings more than the politicians and will listen to their edicts especially the Sultan. And Umno will remain as the stalwarts.........there is a malay saying ' biar mati anak jangan mati adat' and which means our culture and tradition is more important then our children and Kings and Sultan is a big part of Malay culture. Same goes for every parts of the Nusantara.......till these days the Indonesians and Sumaterans still revere their individual Kings, the Southern Pinoys and Brunei their Sultans. Eventhough their powers are curtailed by politicians they still have their own loyal followers and their own tradition which actually differs very slightly.

but my friend who studied malay until o level standard (maybe 5-6 years back) says that when he goes for lessons, the malay teachers lament that much of true malay language, cultural tradition has been diluted due to the arabic/western influence.

i don't think we can assume the younger generation will have such strong traditions.

Do you all think that ringgit will slide due to the GE?

Hmmmmm........... they make it slides so that during campaigning to win votes, he will promise that ringgit will hit RM1 to S$1/- .... :we-all-gonna-die:  

He never promise which year or generations.... :secret-laugh:

but my friend who studied malay until o level standard (maybe 5-6 years back) says that when he goes for lessons, the malay teachers lament that much of true malay language, cultural tradition has been diluted due to the arabic/western influence. middle east

i don't think we can assume the younger generation will have such strong traditions.

Change a bit for you ... :secret-laugh:

Western very the "kong kai" one .... :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 1

but my friend who studied malay until o level standard (maybe 5-6 years back) says that when he goes for lessons, the malay teachers lament that much of true malay language, cultural tradition has been diluted due to the arabic/western influence.

yout friend from which country? Singapore? Must count us out......the malays here are a potpourri of all dialect groups from the region.....

yout friend from which country? Singapore? Must count us out......the malays here are a potpourri of all dialect groups from the region.....

I hope najib win. Good for singapore lor. A not so strong malaysia make singapore shine out a little

unlike a few years ago, malaysia is actually more stable now. So a strong najib is a good thing for singapore.

singapore o levels. He took it cos he gets extra pay with an O level pass in malay language for his line of work in civil service. So he did primary school and secondary school level malay lessons over a few years.

there.....Singaporean Malays wont dwell on the kings or sultan issue. To us it is kinda moot but cant place us as an example of a traditional malay or Indonesiann lar.....unless you want us to go to work everyday in our traditional dresses.....
  • Praise 1

Two perspectives to consider about Najib's recent directions:

1) SG and MY jointly develop Iskandar region, HSR and RTS. Good for SG ? Maybe ?

2) MY becomes CN's gateway into ASEAN, making Singapore's traditional middle man role redundant ?

What is the greater good for SG ?

The problem is 4G leaders don't have insiders within China.

Currently, LHL still got Wang Qi Shan.

Ah jib gor is desperate for cash to patch up 1mdb. China takes advantage of it.

With Sarawak oil rights goes back to the state, federal govt finance is in dire straits.

An UMNO win would mean further entrenchment of race based politics?

Would a less racially tinged Malaysia pave the way to a north south merger?

If BN won but lost popular vote by a bigger margin (possible given the blatant gerrymandering and the split in the Malay vote), will Msia be become more unstable or stable?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1