Boleh Land Election 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

The sultan gave a interview recently.

Quite frank replies although of course his involvement in the property business in johor is always controversial.

So far, quite a likeable frank leader

Ya......Johor Sultan is a likeable character....friendly, humble and helpful. They even have a royal body to serve the poor people....but of course there are those who still refuse to help themselves. His father and son is a bit of a hot-blood but i see the Crown Prince is trying hard to shed his old image.......playboy and a hot-head, the trappings of the rich and the famous. It was said that he pulled out a revolver and threatened the Negri Sembilan Prince a few yrs ago.....crazy.

I rather he (Johore Sultan ) issue vouchers of RM3,000 .... :lll._.:

Looking at the mess created ... :a-bang:

That was caused by late-comers after the offer was closed. Some shopkeepers said there were still people filling-up trolleys at 9:30pm eventhough the offer was only up to 8:00pm. They then left the filled trolleys in the aisle......haiz! Free groceries and shopping, who would want to miss out...
↡ Advertisement

Ya......Johor Sultan is a likeable character....friendly, humble and helpful. They even have a royal body to serve the poor people....but of course there are those who still refuse to help themselves. His father and son is a bit of a hot-blood but i see the Crown Prince is trying hard to shed his old image.......playboy and a hot-head, the trappings of the rich and the famous. It was said that he pulled out a revolver and threatened the Negri Sembilan Prince a few yrs ago.....crazy.

That was caused by late-comers after the offer was closed. Some shopkeepers said there were still people filling-up trolleys at 9:30pm eventhough the offer was only up to 8:00pm. They then left the filled trolleys in the aisle......haiz! Free groceries and shopping, who would want to miss out...

i think the heir should have some insight to see the consequences of his actions (even if well intentioned)

He does a lot of rash things.....there are too many to mentioned...

ok as promised two days ago. today chat with a few of my Malaysian colleague. most of them (9/10) will be voting in permas jaya even though they come from various other states. They all using the same registered electoral addresses in JB to registered their name. Apparently one of the guy from JB lend out his JB addrsss.. all said mai fun to go back home state.

If BN loses by a few votes, they will do an audit and invalidate all these votes for sure.

Cannot even kpkb after that if it is shown that there are so many ppl living in the same address.

ok as promised two days ago. today chat with a few of my Malaysian colleague. most of them (9/10) will be voting in permas jaya even though they come from various other states. They all using the same registered electoral addresses in JB to registered their name. Apparently one of the guy from JB lend out his JB addrsss.. all said mai fun to go back home state.

I wont be surprised if they get rejected.....there is a similar law in SG that a person need to reside in a constituence for a minimum number of years before they are allowed to vote in that constituency. Back in 90s i still have to go back to Cheng San eventhough i had change my address 2 yrs back. Think in MY is 7-8 yrs........not so sure.

my wife wants to vote le... hopefully nothing serious...

Fly lor.

In Malaysia, there are phantom voters who use the same trick.

30 person stays in the same address.

Fly lor.

In Malaysia, there are phantom voters who use the same trick.

30 person stays in the same address.

but my colleagues are all true blue Malaysian old folk working in spore for decades. hahaha many of his mates mostly have their electoral registry in JB.

SG don't need to go through such trouble.

Just shed some tears in public or show more old videos of the "god father" will do.

Poor suckers :D

I just like MY poll dramas .... :a-m1212:  

Blackout, vehicles deliver ballot boxes an hour later after counting centre closed, new instant nitizen, ... etc. [grin]

• Praise 3

Is there a need to vote when the result is already decided?

we didnt vote.......werent all the aspiring Presidents disqualified and Mdm was announce the winner without contest.

SG don't need to go through such trouble.

Just shed some tears in public or show more old videos of the "god father" will do.

Poor suckers :D

next one they will use the house to stir public emotion......
  • Praise 2

we didnt vote.......werent all the aspiring Presidents disqualified and Mdm was announce the winner without contest.

next one they will use the house to stir public emotion......ððð

What mdm? The nasi padang speaker auntie la :D

Use the house to stir? I aint gonna give a flying fark to that :D

Edited by Beehive3783

Dum Briyani lar.....ðððð. Of course we wont but us 2 doesnt make whole of Singapore hor.....

Malay briani or indian nasi padang?

I dunno la. Let my master decide for me la :D

Malay briani or indian nasi padang?

I dunno la. Let my master decide for me la :D

briyani is Indian origin........malay is nasi minyak.......not the same. Dum Briyani is the version where the chicken/beef/mutton is cooked together with the briyani rice......so the meat cannot be crispy like in western rendang....

briyani is Indian origin........malay is nasi minyak.......not the same. Dum Briyani is the version where the chicken/beef/mutton is cooked together with the briyani rice......so the meat cannot be crispy like in western rendang....ððð

Eh. Lu takap cakap the joke la..

at first i didnt.....after i replied then i did....ððð. Everybody confused because it was a rather confusing episode. A few yrs back my wife's niece was able to change her race to from Pakistani to Pakistani/Malay as her mum is a Malay........i was wondering what was up and was given the answer last yr.....ð¤ð¤ð¤

:D
↡ Advertisement