SLT6883G - Time for you to get Famous

Thaiyotakamli

Personally... i really think all this name and shame witch hunt got to stop...

i find is disturbing that nobody seems interested to know who the uncle is .... but more interested to know who the f**ker is...

as far as i am concerned... rather go down caltex and speak to the uncle and have a chat coffee or see if he needs help..

ps.. i did... he not ard.

Cheaters will be ard all the time... let the police decide if there is a case to be answered there...

Bro .. dun worry abt the witch hunt..

As I can see , there’s 2 division in this saga..

One hunting for this cheapskate, another one assisting uncle in some ways....

So your concerns are well addressed liao..

↡ Advertisement

I was under the impression that petrol kiosks are not owned by the petrol companies, but by independent owners who buy the fuel from the Petrol company. Or at least that was the business model. Anyone knows?

depends on whether operated by franchisee or the petrol companies themselves. actually you see the receipt you always can tell.  some receipts bear the name of the petrol company while others will bear other names.  my cousin used to be a franchisee of the then BP station (now spc station) at adam road..

Twincharged

first time i hear guarantor buy insurance for buyer......got mei?

not really guarantor ...

more like his "friend" cannot buy car ... then use his name lor ... so under his name ... and in return, freddy can use the car anytime and return with a little fuel lah ...

** disclaimer : see the " " ...

Because the society do not like deplorable behaviour in general.

So just be a good boy or good girl and nothing will happen.

Very true.

As for this BMW driver , he fully deserves all of these but I hope his Wife and child are able to cope with the mental and social pressure

• Praise 1

Twincharged

dont worry lar......we know keyboard warrior wont die wan......and they win all the battles....

not really guarantor ...

more like his "friend" cannot buy car ... then use his name lor ... so under his name ... and in return, freddy can use the car anytime and return with a little fuel lah ...

** disclaimer : see the " " ...

that makes him a very good friend and that friend shouldnt leave him in such a lurch.........somebody must own up for this saga..........

Turbocharged

lying some more!  this guy really is sneaky reborned.

This kind of behaviour really need to be punished and charge in the court for cheating. I am sure the police and grill him on all the details and charge him.

• Praise 1

hahaha ....

actually we usually stop half way ... then game over liow.

the exercise is to achieve the objective, not about winning the war.

waliao......last time i ns they teach me different.......one time swee swee finish mission.....where got halfway wan.....

Twincharged

waliao......last time i ns they teach me different.......one time swee swee finish mission.....where got halfway wan.....

post-2854-0-23153200-1523852628.jpg

I wonder how the Wife / Child feels? Reading about your husband / Dad is a cheat

and whole Singapore know about it. You go work , colleagues laugh behind you, relatives umm chio during CNY

all going to say things like no money, don't drive etc... 

anyone experienced this before with their immediate family members?