FREE traditional ice cream from APR 20 TO 22 along Orchard!

ChaosMyth

Another lobang to intro and also take it as helping these uncles to sustain their business and tradition!

Information below fr awareness! Help preserve the traditional hawker cart ice cream! 

post-186600-0-71884800-1523780110_thumb.png

FREE ICE CREAM - Collaboration between F&N Creameries and Klook to help preserve the traditional hawker cart ice cream.

Download the Klook app if you don't already have it. I personally do becos I useD Klook to book for various tours for my HK trip.

Download the Klook app to “book” the ice cream. Here’s the link for Apple users, and here’s the link for Android users. Remember to use the promo code “HELLOUNCLE” upon checkout to get it for free.

Also, please present the voucher on the Klook app to redeem it. It looks like this.

post-186600-0-04902200-1523780249_thumb.png

post-186600-0-71744800-1523780258_thumb.png

post-186600-0-39668400-1523780180_thumb.png

post-186600-0-80018100-1523780196_thumb.png

post-186600-0-08269500-1523780231_thumb.png

Apparently this event is to help launch the cashless system for these ice cream uncles. The rest of the info you can find it on mothership website! Dont think I will be copying everything over.

https://mothership.sg/2018/04/three-ice-cream-uncles-to-give-out-free-ice-cream-along-orchard-road-from-april-20-22/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Such traditional ice-cream cannot let it disappear sia. Must support.

I remember reading an article saying that such licenses are no longer being issues (for orchard road).

So once the uncles retire, it will be gone forever. 

Not a matter of how much support you wanna give.

I remember reading an article saying that such licenses are no longer being issues (for orchard road).

So once the uncles retire, it will be gone forever. 

Not a matter of how much support you wanna give.

Such licence no longer issue ah? Then such a pity sia.

Such traditional ice-cream cannot let it disappear sia. Must support.

I don’t know about their license but I feel we should help while we still can. Especially those with kids do bring them down to support. If they haven’t tried ice cream from traditional cart before all the more they should, before this tradition fades away with time.. which wouldn’t be too far away in the near future.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Actually many of these ice cream vendors can be found in the heartlands. Don't have to go all the way to Orchard Road.

Actually many of these ice cream vendors can be found in the heartlands. Don't have to go all the way to Orchard Road.

Which heartlands?

Which heartlands?

There’s one in Hougang and another in Bedok. I’ll send the address later saw it on Facebook a few days ago. They’re a Father and a Son team. I believe this campaign is also to drive up some hype for the remaining traditional ice cream cart sellers. They’re a fast dying trade. When we were young we used to rush down to buy ice cream whenever we hear the bell... now people dont really bother anymore..

Supersonic

Which heartlands?

I recently seen them in Ang Mo Kio central and East Coast Lagoon Hawker Center.

Not $1 liao?

Now $1.20.

Toa payoh central along the shops houses have

Toa payoh central have? I always go there also never see before le?

Which heartlands?

Can find them at just outside most primary school. They will arrive jusy before the school ends. Not to be extinct yet.

Maybe got opening hours de, thats why i dont see it. Lol.

I weekend that buy one

Maybe weekday no sell

↡ Advertisement