Car wash and detailing in JB

dreamyxq

Any recommendation for good car wash w/ vacuum in JB? What price do you guys normally pay? Plan to go pump petrol and wash car..

Also thinking about doing some paint correction and wax if price is reasonable. But shop should be trustworthy la, I scared got car go in no car come out [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

When I go in I only wash car so I cant help you on the detailing part but for normal washes I make it a point to be seated nearby where I can see my car. Rather be safe than sorry. If it’s lost already no point crying over spilt milk. Anyway I wash wherever it’s convenient for me. To me JB ones all about the same.

Usually it’s about RM10 to RM15. But not say very clean also. Haha..

I try my very best not to wash my car in JB.

They use the same sponge to clean your rims and wash your car body.

So its RM10 for wash+vacuum+free swirl marks.

I usually wash at Amazing Shine JB. They are located near KSL city mall, at 211, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

They do a pretty good job of washing the car. Their normal wash is around 25RM I think, which includes tyre shine and vacuuming, and they use Meguiars products entirely. I travel there at least once every 3 months for a full wash, clay, wax and fumigation for my car, which costs 130-200RM depending on car size. Sometimes I also see people bring their Lexus and Audi for washing there, so it is seems to be quite safe and dependable. 

Edited by D_orai

(edited)

Amazing Shine JB located near KSL city mall, at 211, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

I have previously sent my Ford Mondeo there for polishing and car wash. Until they had increased their price for car wash.

Differentiate themselves through additional or value offering. Hence commanding high pricing for car wash.

In my last polish session on my Ford Mondeo by Amazing Shine, they had polished till my paint was removed from car boot.

The Indian/ Bangladeshi staffs were unable to do anything and had to run across the street to get their boss.

When the Chinese boss saw the damage, offered to re-spray the damage portion in Malaysia. (It was at night and I had to make an appointment to drive into JB and leave my car with the spray paint shop for 1 day.)

It was too much of a hassle, security issues and time consuming. Ask the Chinese boss if there is other alternative. He was insisting to re-spraying the damage portion in Johor.

I told him that we should resolve by me not paying a single cent for the car polish and I will just re-spray the damage portion in Singapore at my cost.

He refused and claimed that work done for the polish cost him too much.

In such a situation; I had no choice but to negotiate 50% off the polish rates and respray the damage part in Singapore at my cost.

I personally will not recommend anyone to Amazing Shine JB located near KSL city mall, at 211, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.

Should damages made due to their negligence, it will be a very big problem and headache for Singapore car owners. They will not be responsible enough to offer satisfactory resolutions. You will be struck with losing end of the deal.

Edited by OnceInALifeTime

Twincharged
1 hour ago, bruno2008 said:

The average cost of car detailing can range from $50 to a whopping $300. But why is the gap range so big? That is because there are a lot of factors to consider such as location, service, and many others.

Like $2- $30 chicken rice. Why ah

To regular JB car detailing kakis. Seeking a bit of info.
Which shops or areas in JB have car accessories shops selling pvc coil mats? The 3M or 3A lookalike but in large rolls where they can be cut to size.
image.png.34103322bbe6dbf1b40ec3a2bdfa3395.png

↡ Advertisement