Gardening

Phluvcat

Gardening is considered men's hobby boh?

Just to share some blooms I took. But some of the plants passed on liao.

post-61055-0-37709400-1524460605_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-15793100-1524460642_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-65239700-1524460659_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-13099300-1524460683_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-03670400-1524460700_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-13696700-1524460717_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-63395100-1524460752_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-07099200-1524460776_thumb.jpg

post-61055-0-53310900-1524461025_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Supersonic

But some of the plants passed on liao.

RIP.

I think there is a thread talking about gardening in the lite & EZ section. 

(edited)

de-flowering the plant lar! As in cutting away the flower for display.........what you thinking sia.....ðððð

Wu yia boh??? Just say cut flower mah simi deflower.... somemore your nick got this evil there.

U do Ikebana is it?

Edited by Phluvcat

Wu yia boh??? Just say cut flower mah simi deflower.... somemore your nick got this evil there.

U do Ikebana is it?

de-flower sounds more atas.....

de-flower sounds more atas.....ðððð. My late father loves plants. He kept some sort of a plant with velvet leaves with red flowers and everybody who passes by will compliment on the plant. Sadly after more than 10 yrs of tending it the plant died a few month before he passed on. Been trying to find the name of the plant but cant find them anywhere.

Wu pigcher boh?

Wu pigcher boh?

No have......saw something similar but green.....ours was purplish red with red flowers......i didnt think it would die because it was always there! The leaves were covered with soft velvet looking layer.......infact there were 2 kind of similar plants in different pots one was reddish and the other green but both had red flowers.

(edited)

No have......saw something similar but green.....ours was purplish red with red flowers......i didnt think it would die because it was always there! The leaves were covered with soft velvet looking layer.......infact there were 2 kind of similar plants in different pots one was reddish and the other green but both had red flowers.

Wah difficult cos I am mostly into orchids, hoyas and epiphytes. Now trying to find weird dischidias.

But dun test me on the names cos I can't remember.

If you come across similar photos or artistic enough to draw de flower... more chances.

Edited by Phluvcat

Wah difficult cos I am mostly into orchids, hoyas and epiphytes. Now trying to find weird dischidias.

But dun test me on the names cos I can't remember.

If you come across similar photos or artistic enough to draw de flower... more chances.

ð

Orchids.....another plant he loves. He made his own orchid pot using wood......easiest plant to take care but beautiful. He keeps them since our kampung days as far as i can remember.....but my mom and sis would go buy stalks of orchids when raya season.....

Orchids.....another plant he loves. He made his own orchid pot using wood......easiest plant to take care but beautiful. He keeps them since our kampung days as far as i can remember.....but my mom and sis would go buy stalks of orchids when raya season.....ððð. Maybe he didnt allow them to pick the flowers from his collection which usually have yellow flowers.....

But u dun grow any plants now?

I came to love orchid when I met my wife. She brought one from Indonesia. Before that the only orchid I know is Vanda...and was into cactus and bonsai then.

But u dun grow any plants now?

I came to love orchid when I met my wife. She brought one from Indonesia. Before that the only orchid I know is Vanda...and was into cactus and bonsai then.

have..... pandan......my tillandsia all died.....hahaha! Maybe i will follow my late father.....make own wooden pot and keep a few orchid plants. Got 1 neighbour hangs their orchid pot outside the balcony........small pots and plants.......swee! I kana a reminder for putting a plant on my aircon compressor....

@uncle2 also has some of his own 

Thanks Bro. Sama sama HDB corridor.

Luky got one corner for mini mini garden. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7