Consolidated Info on MRT/LRT Maintenance & Breakdown Part II

Carbon82

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/track-fault-causing-delays-on-north-south-line-during-evening-peak?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1562583747

Wa lao.. Don't know is it kbw really need to go pray or bath flower water before he go speak about trains be it reliability or cost measures and etc.

As reliable as systems in HK and Taiwan?

3 times better?

Muayahahahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaa!

Twincharged
(edited)

As reliable as systems in HK and Taiwan?

3 times better?

Muayahahahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaa!

Maybe if he don't speak about that, the train will not have problem today on NS line.

I think need Raymond Lim back. When Raymond Lim as transport minister, train no problem. It seems like I don't want to believe in Fong shui also cannot.

Edited by Yewheng

Maybe if he don't speak about that, the train will not have problem today on NS line.

I think need Raymond Lim back. When Raymond Lim as transport minister, train no problem. It seems like I don't want to believe in Fong shui also cannot.

真的笑到林北肚子痛!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

(edited)

I think must selectively read what is published. NSL train's reliability is good....but not the power faults issues cos obviously in end May which is a month ago NSL is hit by a power fault. They also never specify of the so many trains which ones are the ones that are reliable.

I mean to selectively talk so that they can do the fare hike is utterly disgusting and patronising. Delisted from SGX literally makes no difference when there are no more shareholders to answer to. Why are they still doing the fare hike? Like that means it's BS after BS after more BS. There's no end to this sh!t. [laugh]

Edited by Watwheels

I think must selectively read what is published. NSL train's reliability is good....but not the power faults issues cos obviously in end May which is a month ago NSL is hit by a power fault. They also never specify of the so many trains which ones are the ones that are reliable.

I mean to selectively talk so that they can do the fair hike is utterly disgusting and patronising. Delisted from SGX literally makes no difference when there are no more shareholders to answer to. Why are they still doing the price hike? Like that means it's BS after BS after more BS. There's no end to this sh!t. [laugh]

The root of all evil!

post-64068-0-29149200-1562591655_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I mean to selectively talk so that they can do the fair hike is utterly disgusting and patronising. Delisted from SGX literally makes no difference when there are no more shareholders to answer to. Why are they still doing the price hike? Like that means it's BS after BS after more BS. There's no end to this sh!t. [laugh]

End of the day..

Sbs transit & smrt is under tremendous pressure to increase revenue due to the cost needed to run the train system and maintenance.

Public just want the cheapest and as reliable transport as possible.

Transport minister is stuck between the 2. Train operators in pressure to want to increase revenue, public in pressure to want to reduce train fare and be reliable.

So now tell me how to solve this complicated issue?

(edited)

End of the day..

Sbs transit & smrt is under tremendous pressure to increase revenue due to the cost needed to run the train system and maintenance.

Public just want the cheapest and as reliable transport as possible.

Transport minister is stuck between the 2. Train operators in pressure to want to increase revenue, public in pressure to want to reduce train fare and be reliable.

So now tell me how to solve this complicated issue?

HK and Taiwan rail system no problem wor! How?  [rolleyes]

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Not my problem. That's the reason why we drive a car and not have to deal with breakdowns and fare hikes.

Edited by Watwheels

Supersonic
(edited)

Not my problem. That's the reason why we drive a car and not have to deal with breakdowns and fare hikes.

Drive car also subject to hike la, like parking hire, petrol hike, coe hike, maintenance hike etc. And latest is traffic offence hike. Edited by 13177

HK and Taiwan rail system no problem wor! How? [rolleyes]

ask kbw to go be the transport minister for Taiwan and hk.

• Praise 2