Consolidated Info on MRT/LRT Maintenance & Breakdown Part II

Carbon82

40 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Oyk is a lucky man...if not for 50% of the work force still wfh..i think his fb page would have been decimated...

No worries, whether it is full work force or 50% work force, not the first time such thing happened. So no need anyone to take any responsibility and just forgive and move on. 🙄

↡ Advertisement

41 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

long time no excitement already.

The signs were there..if you looked at earlier pages of this thread..

Everybody thot nkh was doing one hell of a job in recent times..but alas a big chunk of that period was during the CB period..now when the passenger load starts coming back...we shall see..

• Praise 1

51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

When there a major breakdown, always happened during peak hour de?! 😨

My wife wanted me to make detour from AYE and go pick up one of her colleague stuck at Queenstown MRT. How leh?? Wind down window and shout her name?  Scarly got a few with same name then seow leow. Stampede! 

• Haha! 4

5 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Got safe distancing or not?? [laugh]

Siao liao .....

With recent low covid-19 community case. Should be okay, I bet it might not affect anything in covid-19 except frustrations, tiredness, anger and etc.. 

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

When there a major breakdown, always happened during peak hour de?! 😨

Thought power lines already upgrade lao. So should be able to handle more load right? So what's the difference now? Let's wait for them on investigation.. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

My wife wanted me to make detour from AYE and go pick up one of her colleague stuck at Queenstown MRT. How leh?? Wind down window and shout her name?  Scarly got a few with same name then seow leow. Stampede! 

Queenstown? Near my residential! Ask your wife chip or not?

Got picture? so as not to pick up the wrong person?

• Haha! 3

9 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Where is the social distancing????:o

Viruses in Singapore very smart one lah. It can differentiate local and non local. Before and after 10pm. Same household address or not. 

No worry. No worry.

Not I say one.... government say de.

• Haha! 5

Anyone got caught in these massive disruption before and what is the experience?

Can't imagine having to wait hours to board those buses..

Why can't all public transport be free during the disruption?

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Thought power lines already upgrade lao. So should be able to handle more load right? So what's the difference now? Let's wait for them on investigation.. 

I can't imagine there's no redundancy on these power lines.

• Praise 2

55 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Anyone got caught in these massive disruption before and what is the experience?

Can't imagine having to wait hours to board those buses..

Why can't all public transport be free during the disruption?

Just heard from the radio some passengers were stuck in the train for 2-3hrs before help arrive.

No fresh air, no food, no water...Can sue or not ah? LoL...

• Shocked 1

Very hilarious! Hahaha

5 minutes.....repeat every 5 minutes ..add up 25 minutes. 

Source....cna 

Commuter Julie Chan said the train stopped as it approached Kranji station on the North-South Line.

"At around 7.05pm, I heard an announcement that the train will stop for 5 minutes. They repeated the announcement every 5 minutes. In the end, the train stopped for 25 minutes and they announced that there is a power failure," said Ms Chan.

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

Very hilarious! Hahaha

5 minutes.....repeat every 5 minutes ..add up 25 minutes. 

Source....cna 

Commuter Julie Chan said the train stopped as it approached Kranji station on the North-South Line.

"At around 7.05pm, I heard an announcement that the train will stop for 5 minutes. They repeated the announcement every 5 minutes. In the end, the train stopped for 25 minutes and they announced that there is a power failure," said Ms Chan.

day 1 They are no infidels in Baghdad 

Day 2 there are no infidels ....

day 3

day 4 phew Lang :XD: 

• Haha! 4

3 MRT lines hit by power fault during evening rush hour

There were no train services on parts of the North-South and East-West lines at about 7pm, and later on the Circle Line at 7.30pm due to a power fault. The breakdown was caused by a faulty power cable, according to initial investigations, said the Land Transport Authority (LTA). All the three affected lines are run by public transport operator SMRT Corporation.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/3-mrt-lines-hit-by-power-fault-during-evening-rush-hour

6a00d83451b52369e201bb08505679970d.jpg

Edited by Blueray
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4