Consolidated Info on MRT/LRT Maintenance & Breakdown Part II

Carbon82

9 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

My wife wanted me to make detour from AYE and go pick up one of her colleague stuck at Queenstown MRT. How leh?? Wind down window and shout her name?  Scarly got a few with same name then seow leow. Stampede! 

During such MRT breakdown, difficult and not easy to fetch people at the affected MRT station even your own wifey. So many people and chaotic. But own wifey no choice lo. [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

With recent low covid-19 community case. Should be okay, I bet it might not affect anything in covid-19 except frustrations, tiredness, anger and etc.. 

Even during the GE we have also been through it without having any surge of cases, even some polling station also dont have social distancing. Lol. Most importanly is everyone must at least wear a mask even dont have social distancing.

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Anyone got caught in these massive disruption before and what is the experience?

Can't imagine having to wait hours to board those buses..

Why can't all public transport be free during the disruption?

If you got caught during these massive breakdown and got stuck outside the MRT station waiting for buses still not as bad as when you got stuck inside the train which could be a crowded train and might stopped out of nowhere along the track, cannot get off from the train. They got provide free bridging buses, so this is consider free liao, so normal public transport would not give you free la.

9 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

My wife wanted me to make detour from AYE and go pick up one of her colleague stuck at Queenstown MRT. How leh?? Wind down window and shout her name?  Scarly got a few with same name then seow leow. Stampede! 

Actually can ask her to walk further down to the next bus stop and it would be easier. I have done that before to pick up my wife. We knew it would be chaotic. Or if there's a petrol kiosk or coffeeshop nearby or what, can at the same time buy some snack and water(cos dinner time) while waiting for me to arrive.

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If you got caught during these massive breakdown and got stuck outside the MRT station waiting for buses still not as bad as when you got stuck inside the train which could be a crowded train and might stopped out of nowhere along the track, cannot get off from the train. They got provide free bridging buses, so this is consider free liao, so normal public transport would not give you free la.

The question is why only bridging buses are free, when thousands are waiting to be cleared, if all buses are free, then the crowd can be dispersed quickly..

• Praise 2

34 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Just heard from the radio some passengers were stuck in the train for 2-3hrs before help arrive.

No fresh air, no food, no water...Can sue or not ah? LoL...

I would have broken the MRT windows for fresh air..

35 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Just heard from the radio some passengers were stuck in the train for 2-3hrs before help arrive.

No fresh air, no food, no water...Can sue or not ah? LoL...

Again? How come they never learn for their previous mistakes? Previously when train got breakdown, passengers also got stuck inside the train for quite a long time! Why they never come up with a permanent solution if such thing happen again? Looks like our LTA and train operator as well as the transport minister all super hopeless! Never learn from mistakes! [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

I would have broken the MRT windows for fresh air..

During the last major breakdown, think someone broke the windows due to no fresh air inside the train.

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even during the GE we have also been through it without having any surge of cases, even some polling station also dont have social distancing. Lol. Most importanly is everyone must at least wear a mask even dont have social distancing.

Last time I injured my hand while repairing the m113

my Encik quick ask mt line people to get a rover to Get me to medical center but because there was an excercise going on, there were no vehicles

mt line Sgt: Encik, no vehicle Liao 

encik: what do you mean no vehicle? No tonner, no gp car, motor also don’t have?

mt line: don’t have. All loan out Liao. Some under repair 

Encik: I don’t care if you got to beg borrow or steal to get a vehicle!!! If I got to get a m113 to bring mustank to medical center I would do so!!!  [pirate]

end up medical center guys brought me first to Alexander hospital 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Actually can ask her to walk further down to the next bus stop and it would be easier. I have done that before to pick up my wife. We knew it would be chaotic. Or if there's a petrol kiosk or coffeeshop nearby or what, can at the same time buy some snack and water(cos dinner time) while waiting for me to arrive.

Only if that the station near housing vicinity can do so.

Kranji station how?😬 You go ask your wife to walk....she will kill you.

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

During such MRT breakdown, difficult and not easy to fetch people at the affected MRT station even your own wifey. So many people and chaotic. But own wifey no choice lo. [laugh]

You tell your wife PIE got chain accident! Jam until siao! Cannot move at all! hahahah

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

During the last major breakdown, think someone broke the windows due to no fresh air inside the train.

Then tio kan by mrt people on newspaper

end up mrt people tio kan big time :XD:

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

Only if that the station near housing vicinity can do so.

Kranji station how?😬 You go ask your wife to walk....she will kill you.

Kranji there cannot walk one

last time one xmm kena rape there 🤬

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

IMG_1872.jpg

All they know is to say the same thing again during every breakdown, say so many times sorry but in the end such breakdown still happen over again?! <_<

3 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Last time I injured my hand while repairing the m113

my Encik quick ask mt line people to get a rover to Get me to medical center but because there was an excercise going on, there were no vehicles

mt line Sgt: Encik, no vehicle Liao 

encik: what do you mean no vehicle? No tonner, no gp car, motor also don’t have?

mt line: don’t have. All loan out Liao. Some under repair 

Encik: I don’t care if you got to beg borrow or steal to get a vehicle!!! If I got to get a m113 to bring mustank to medical center I would do so!!!  [pirate]

end up medical center guys brought me first to Alexander hospital 

Why AH? Shouldn't first to the tegah airbase medical centre. Can't cure you...than proceed to A&E. 

There should be an saf ambulance on standby at Medical centre 24hrs. SOP.

Your encik trying to smoke you lah.

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

All they know is to say the same thing again during every breakdown, say so many times sorry but in the end such breakdown still happen over again?! <_<

Million dollar salary..easy money...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1