Consolidated Info on MRT/LRT Maintenance & Breakdown Part II

Carbon82

KBW discharged from hospital?

He will stay for a few more days for observation, not his arm but MRT, before discharge haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

last week i thought i had time and took ew line from west to changi airport to catch a flight. Ended up having to jump off the train at bedok to grab a taxi as the stopping times at stations were very long. So now they mention longer waiting times, i worry how long?

last week i thought i had time and took ew line from west to changi airport to catch a flight. Ended up having to jump off the train at bedok to grab a taxi as the stopping times at stations were very long. So now they mention longer waiting times, i worry how long?

According to the article, it says that during the four weekends in April, MRT services on the North-South Line between Orchard and City Hall stations will arrive in 10- to 15-minute intervals from the start of service till 7am and i assume it is not whole day la.

But even on normal days, waiting time at tanah merah to airport is quite long, so if you plan to take mrt to catch a flight, needs to leave your house very early to cater on such long wait  and maybe delays along the journey like what you have experienced.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Thats their method of despatching less trains for service. Make each train wait longer at each station...

Same tactic like most public bus drivers. Pull into an empty bus stop, open close the doors a few times even though no one is boarding or alighting. Drive at 10kmh to let the traffic light change from green to red. The list of stupid things go on to illustrate how they terkan passengers by stretching the frequenxy and intervals.

Lidat considered improvement??

Thats their method of despatching less trains for service. Make each train wait longer at each station...

Same tactic like most public bus drivers. Pull into an empty bus stop, open close the doors a few times even though no one is boarding or alighting. Drive at 10kmh to let the traffic light change from green to red. The list of stupid things go on to illustrate how they terkan passengers by stretching the frequenxy and intervals.

Lidat considered improvement??

They would tell you many factors affecting road conditions such as adverse traffic conditions and uneven passenger demand etc, so in order to minimise bus bunching, thats why bus drivers have to do all those stunts that you have mentioned lo. To them it is beyond their control since they cannot control the road conditions and many factors happened de, so please dont complain so much.  :D

ä¸å线夺âæå¯é å°é线â åå线è·âè¿æ­¥æ大å°é线â

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20190329-944268

Machiam Star Awards (红星大奖), where almost every participant will walk away with something.

So next time when one is not doing well, might as well as make it to the rock bottom, then look forward to winning the "Most Improved" award. [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

• Praise 6

Machiam Star Awards (红星大奖), where almost every participant will walk away with something.

So next time when one is not doing well, might as well as make it to the rock bottom, then look forward to winning the "Most Improved" award. [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

got 1900-112 xxxx line for us to vote Most Popular MRT Line ?  [laugh]

got 1900-112 xxxx line for us to vote Most Popular MRT Line ? [laugh]

Don't give them ideal hor. 1 call cost >$0.80, a good income opportunities for SMRT leh. :D

But I suggest they sell eggs instead, as more will prefer to throw eggs at the management team, than to vote for lousy services.

Oh yah, borrow a line from Fann Wong: “明年要得什么奖呢?” (what award would I be getting next year?)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9