2018 / 2019 7th Generation Lexus ES

Carbon82

Went to the Lexus dealership again today for the ES party and also to have a closer look

Saw this beautiful green ES

Huge 18" noise reduction wheels

FcjVG1b.jpg

Tested the car 2 days ago was very satisfied with the car performance. But I forgot to check about the driver's feeling especially I want to know how it compares to the GS, so I tested the car again today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BglV_PlB3OE

Ok this car is able to give the driver the same confident level as the GS (which is very european), feel solid (former ES I tested has a more empty feeling somewhat like a Camry). I guess the 7G ES had finally came a long way and I am completely sold to it.

Lexus seems to have spec RFT (run flat tires) as standard since beginning with the latest LS. Does this latest ES still comes with a spare tire? 

• Praise 1

Sent in my car for service on Tuesday and take a look at the new ES.  It looks a bit nicer and bigger.  A sale guy told me that so far already received over 200 orders now.

• Praise 10

Simi! means our SG Lexus showroom don't have this type of standard ?

Bro . I don't want to lie to you. Really bo. Even the Japanese who greet u at the door cannot make it .
  • Praise 2

Bro . I don't want to lie to you. Really bo. Even the Japanese who greet u at the door cannot make it .

Wow , so disappointed! 

OK, will continue to save more money till i dare to walk into the showroom to , the cars, of course. 

Sent in my car for service on Tuesday and take a look at the new ES.  It looks a bit nicer and bigger.  A sale guy told me that so far already received over 200 orders now.

got to discount a bit. i was told target is 400 pieces of COE for this ES . if now 200 means still far from target. no wonder they call me back to view the car when they rejected me the first time saying only for current lexus owner.

Wow , so disappointed! 

OK, will continue to save more money till i dare to walk into the showroom to , the cars, of course. 

when u r ready.. u wont want to step in too cos they are more chio in other brands.. expectation will be higher compared to when you not ready

got to discount a bit. i was told target is 400 pieces of COE for this ES . if now 200 means still far from target. no wonder they call me back to view the car when they rejected me the first time saying only for current lexus owner.

when u r ready.. u wont want to step in too cos they are more chio in other brands.. expectation will be higher compared to when you not ready

Share share if they have promo for this new ES.  [laugh]

i long time dare not step in any showroom liao :wacko:

Share share if they have promo for this new ES.  [laugh]

i long time dare not step in any showroom liao :wacko:

i always go... just see see touch touch no need money one... my honda SE pretty... but married liao and got kid... hahah

• Praise 1

So you tempted to change liao?  [laugh]

I want to add to 201 but no money.  [bigcry]