2018 / 2019 7th Generation Lexus ES

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie
46 minutes ago, Panggou said:

Ordered a ES250 luxury last weekend, waiting for next COE.  Hope I made a right choice ;), this is my first Lexus.

Any complains regarding the ride so far?

The all round sensors / 360 camera only works in reverse?  Any beeping sound esp. from front sensors during normal drive (e.g. in tight spaces ).

No complaints. Very spacious. You bought at good deal I think. 

1 hour ago, Panggou said:

Ordered a ES250 luxury last weekend, waiting for next COE.  Hope I made a right choice ;), this is my first Lexus.

The all round sensors / 360 camera only works in reverse?  Any beeping sound esp. from front sensors during normal drive (e.g. in tight spaces ).

how is the price for the es?

On 9/9/2019 at 5:05 PM, Panggou said:

Deal is with coe rebate at current coe price?

40 minutes ago, Seamaster said:

I just took ownership of ES250 luxury-ny first lexus as have always driven merc E series last 20 years -getting use to it 

Congrats! Do share with us your thoughts on switching to a Jap after 20 years with the Germans.

Neutral Newbie

Lexus Car Prices.

Any idea how much is the nett price of the Lexus stable of cars after they claim the Run Out sale?

I noticed they have this Run Out Sale and 30th Anniversary sale etc

18 hours ago, GGMU said:

Lexus Car Prices.

Any idea how much is the nett price of the Lexus stable of cars after they claim the Run Out sale?

I noticed they have this Run Out Sale and 30th Anniversary sale etc

Depend on the season. They have different promo prices.

i would go by omv vs the selling price. 

Neutral Newbie

It just seems like they are perpetually on sale.

OMV vs Selling Price.

Do you mean every model will have an estimated depreciation over 10 years and we can use that to gauge if a deal is good?

7 hours ago, GGMU said:

It just seems like they are perpetually on sale.

OMV vs Selling Price.

Do you mean every model will have an estimated depreciation over 10 years and we can use that to gauge if a deal is good?

Every other AD also every week got sales to attract buyer. Omv will tell how much is the car cost (estimate) and the profit margin of AD. The lower the better lor. But of course they must earn. 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:30 AM, Bioinformatics said:

Deal is with coe rebate at current coe price?

My COE rebate supposed to be at 33k.  I was offered CatE at 40K (CATB at 38,602) I took it without going into bidding.  Collected my ES250 luxury yesterday, so far so good.  Getting used to the weird infotainment system...

• Praise 1

On 9/14/2019 at 11:01 PM, Seamaster said:

Whale of a difference - missing the trill of driving the E250  but  ES is comfy and gives you the take it easy feel 

Totally agree, the drive is very different from what I am used to (came from AUDI).

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, Panggou said:

Totally agree, the drive is very different from what I am used to (came from AUDI).

Please elaborate more if you may. Which model of the Audi family?

Ya I'm quite keen to know how those owners who used to drive faster turbo contis can get used to the more sedate drive of the ES.

Because I quite like the ES but I like my cars fast and responsive around town too.

• Praise 3

59 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Ya I'm quite keen to know how those owners who used to drive faster turbo contis can get used to the more sedate drive of the ES.

Because I quite like the ES but I like my cars fast and responsive around town too.

Maybe all getting older and thus slowing down too. Ha. So don’t need the speed anymore. Anyway our roads are super crowded these days with many PHVs who also anyhow chiong. Tougher to drive fast in town and peak hours. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Maybe all getting older and thus slowing down too. Ha. So don’t need the speed anymore. Anyway our roads are super crowded these days with many PHVs who also anyhow chiong. Tougher to drive fast in town and peak hours. 

True and slower car help u get less summon lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1