2018 / 2019 7th Generation Lexus ES

Carbon82

On 1/3/2021 at 12:14 PM, camrysfe said:

ES250 executive list price at 205800, management discount at 30k, nett at 175800 - 5k online discount = 170800. Comes with 5 years unlimited mileage warranty,  4k service credit,  3m film and recording camera. during circuit breaker

i have had the GS 300 then LS 460 ( amazing car ) and now a 2015 ES 250 Luxury. Thinking of changing to the current ES but my sales agent gave the heads up of a face lift in mid 2021.  Cannot seem to find any pictures of potential changes. Currently however for base Executive model ( depending on COE ) plus a few other extra loyalty perks, probably can get it a shade below 180K. Not sure any online discounts still available. For current owners who may have had the earlier model, is there a great differnce?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
On 3/3/2021 at 2:00 PM, Purplexus said:

i have had the GS 300 then LS 460 ( amazing car ) and now a 2015 ES 250 Luxury. Thinking of changing to the current ES but my sales agent gave the heads up of a face lift in mid 2021.  Cannot seem to find any pictures of potential changes. Currently however for base Executive model ( depending on COE ) plus a few other extra loyalty perks, probably can get it a shade below 180K. Not sure any online discounts still available. For current owners who may have had the earlier model, is there a great differnce?

Current ES was released in 2H of 2018, so yes this year is 3 years since, ripe time for facelift.

However facelift details has not been announced globally, so no one knows what will be changed. You can just keep updated with global news, esp USA and China which are the biggest markets for ES.

I have had 3 lexus. GS300, LS 460 curretly ES 250. Fantatstic cars especially LS460. Go for it. 40K overtrade real good deal. Got 39K overtrade for my current one bought in 2015.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, easonlu said:

@Purplexus i got some promotion details, but want to know what is the best offer then can make a decision. es250 luxury, 35k+5k+a good price for trade-in

did Lexus give a Low trade in value for your old car?

On 3/24/2021 at 1:31 PM, easonlu said:

@Purplexus i got some promotion details, but want to know what is the best offer then can make a decision. es250 luxury, 35k+5k+a good price for trade-in

is it they are trying to clear pre facelift stocks? 

On 3/2/2021 at 3:38 PM, Atachi said:

Very good car the control arm didn't break. Different from some other makes. 😁

you mean like Porsche Macan in "that thread"? opps LOL

Facelift ES to be unveiled on 19 April. 

lexus-es-facelift-teaser.jpg

lexus-es-facelift-teaser.jpg

The ES facelift will feature mildly redesigned headlights with a different light pattern for the sharper daytime running lights. The main headlight cluster also appears to have a slightly modified configuration with three square modules instead of the current car’s trapezoidal projectors.

It seems to have a trunk lid spoiler suggesting it's a sportier trim, although the F Sport badge is missing. An AWD logo along with the model's designation can be found where you'd expect on the bottom-right corner of the trunk lid. As for the taillights, these seem virtually identical to those of the current ES, and we can say the same thing about the F Sport rear bumper.

• Praise 11