2018 / 2019 7th Generation Lexus ES

Carbon82

hi daniel.did you receive your ES with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050 or Bridgestone Turanza tires?mine comes with Dunlop

The 050 has good grip but will be very noisy at around 15-20k.

I have rear magnetic sun shade for sale for 7th generation ES250/300h 2019 executive trim. Left and right rear shade to be sold in a set. No need to paste any tape or install magnet. Fully magnetic.I bought both front and back as a set but it turned out the rear is not suitable for me as mine is luxury trim with the inbuilt shade catch. Selling at cost at $60/ set (Left /right rear only). Suits executive trim cars.

Can test before buying.

post-165240-0-40062200-1545470261_thumb.jpeg

Edited by DanielNg_158389

Mine is a Dunlop. Do they give Bridgestone ? I thought by default it should be Dunlop.

Anyhow , I am enjoying my new car a lot. Turned several heads on the road too :)

Oh yes, forgot to tell you. I bought some items from Tmall . Share will you when my stuff arrive.

ok..mine is also Dunlop.im asking bcos during test drive it was Bridgestone.

Oh yes, forgot to tell you. I bought some items from Tmall . Share will you when my stuff arrive.

wow..k.can't wait to see them and thanks.

Congrats on your car collection this coming Thursday. Please take more pictures to share.

hi buddy.i have collected my car as schedule on thursday.actually,im abit paiseh to post the pictures but i can offer you to have a meet up if you wanna see it closer.if you're keen..do PM me.thnks.

• Praise 1

ok..mine is also Dunlop.im asking bcos during test drive it was Bridgestone.

wow..k.can't wait to see them and thanks.

These are the few things that arrived today.  I will share more when my other stuff arrive  in the next week or so.

post-165240-0-72342400-1545489179.jpg

post-165240-0-15254200-1545489189_thumb.jpg

post-165240-0-91154500-1545489201_thumb.jpg

post-165240-0-65302900-1545489209_thumb.jpg

post-165240-0-23420100-1545489218_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

These are the few things that arrived today.  I will share more when my other stuff arrive  in the next week or so.

the door chrome handle looks awesome.... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

hi buddy.i have collected my car as schedule on thursday.actually,im abit paiseh to post the pictures but i can offer you to have a meet up if you wanna see it closer.if you're keen..do PM me.thnks.

Dun worry bro, I tested the car 2 weeks back.

Thanks for the offer though,

I have a car seat memory issue as well and it is solved after sending my car in to check.

The technician explained that I’ll have to set the seat all the way back and forth in order to ‘initialise’ the memory function.

Haha, Apparently I don’t know about that. Sounds like it’s a user problem. :X

Lexus core value is "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection" but over the years (now my 9th Lexus) I've begun to see the the quality of their vehicle getting less perfect starting from my last GS but this latest ES300h really takes the cake and I wonder how could an obvious problem like this escaped their QC.

This is not a user problem, I am the driver, the user, I got the car brand new with a faulty seat how could this be a user problem?

Lexus core value is "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection" but over the years (now my 9th Lexus) I've begun to see the the quality of their vehicle getting less perfect starting from my last GS but this latest ES300h really takes the cake and I wonder how could an obvious problem like this escaped their QC.

This is not a user problem, I am the driver, the user, I got the car brand new with a faulty seat how could this be a user problem?

Sorry to hear, so they are indenting the whole replacement seat to replace for resolution?

Sorry to hear, so they are indenting the whole replacement seat to replace for resolution?

No need. They need a day to solve this problem I will leave the car there on 27th.

Hi steveluv,

Don’t get me wrong.. I’m not referring you as the ‘user’ problem.

In fact, I’m saying myself as a user problem for not knowing how to initialise the car memory seat.

• Praise 1

Hi steveluv,

Donât get me wrong.. Iâm not referring you as the âuserâ problem.

In fact, Iâm saying myself as a user problem for not knowing how to initialise the car memory seat.

In the name of intuitiveness, no one should expect Lexus, or any car manufacturer, to have to make us users go through such an "initialization" phase to activate the memory seat.

I never had to do that for any of my previous cars and the memory seat just works.

• Praise 1

Hi steveluv,

Don’t get me wrong.. I’m not referring you as the ‘user’ problem.

In fact, I’m saying myself as a user problem for not knowing how to initialise the car memory seat.

No lah. My point really is Lexus quality had gone down the years really. I do own European sedans now and problem like this is so called "expected" being a diehard Lexus fan for so many years I'm really disappointed and I do hope Lexus will pull up their socks.

Honestly if its a problem that surface after some time its ok but this is a very obvious fault handling a faulty car like this to a customer is somewhat cannot be forgiven for Lexus.3

No lah. My point really is Lexus quality had gone down the years really. I do own European sedans now and problem like this is so called "expected" being a diehard Lexus fan for so many years I'm really disappointed and I do hope Lexus will pull up their socks.

Honestly if its a problem that surface after some time its ok but this is a very obvious fault handling a faulty car like this to a customer is somewhat cannot be forgiven for Lexus.3

I think realistically speaking, as more and more gadgets are available in each car, the chance of failure is higher.

A car 5-8 years ago doesn't have half the technology available in a car today.

But of course with premium car owners like yourself, the expectations are high (since you are paying a premium).

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2