2018 / 2019 7th Generation Lexus ES

Carbon82

21 minutes ago, Zet said:

Send my ES for servicing recently. Notice that when i drive longer distance, the pressure seems much higher in the front.

I start at 235 for all 4 tires, but at end of journey, front is 265 while the 2 rear is 245. Should I be concern?

Thanks...need  advice.

It's call physics.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

5 hours ago, Zet said:

Send my ES for servicing recently. Notice that when i drive longer distance, the pressure seems much higher in the front.

I start at 235 for all 4 tires, but at end of journey, front is 265 while the 2 rear is 245. Should I be concern?

Thanks...need  advice.

mine does go up a little from cold start, yes front goes up but usually by only 5-10 units max, I guess becos of the engine wgt at the front so more heat so more expansion and lately still the weather has been still very hot at times       

• Praise 4

9 hours ago, Angcheek said:

hahaha never work since day 1 ........... 😂  and I dont like the seats ... its freaking hard . Is it AMDK got hard ass ? :XD:

I know you like everyting JAVpanese 🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:52 PM, Zet said:

Thanks...need  advice.

The air inside your tires gets heated up during the drive, hot air expands, which is why your pressure will increase. 265 should be fine.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, Theoldjaffa said:

I wonder if there's any PI willing to bring in the ES350 and at what cost sia.

MSRP in US is about USD40k, I’m guessing x5 (typically), so that should work out to be in the neighborhood of crazy SGD 280 to 300...

Lexus Japan is selling only ES300h In their lineup, right now. Walked past the dealership in Shinagawa last week, went in to chit chat abit, enjoying the beauty of the LC500 and the salesgirls... 

• Praise 2

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:45 PM, Toeknee_33 said:

This Sat when i go servicing I ask for you. 

Hi Toeknee

I'm actually looking at ES250 and I wonder, what I can ask for from the SE?

They are giving $4000 service credit now and $10K overtrade.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Am new here. Was looking at 2019 Es executive. Need some help.

-I see quite a number of 2019 (abt 1.5 year) cars being sold at about 35k less than purchase price which i think was about 185k . This seems to be quite a big drop. Any reason for this? Also why so many are selling?

-How often need to service car and abt how much is the cost?

-Is BM providing an update for Apple Car play and Android auto? If yes, then is this free or have to pay? How much?

-what's covered under the warranty? Would servicing it with own mechanic void the warranty?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Dave

On 10/10/2019 at 4:39 AM, BanCoe said:

mine does go up a little from cold start, yes front goes up but usually by only 5-10 units max, I guess becos of the engine wgt at the front so more heat so more expansion and lately still the weather has been still very hot at times       

Right, for mine front and back differences is also within 10 also

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Davesg said:

Hi,

Am new here. Was looking at 2019 Es executive. Need some help.

-I see quite a number of 2019 (abt 1.5 year) cars being sold at about 35k less than purchase price which i think was about 185k . This seems to be quite a big drop. Any reason for this? Also why so many are selling?

-How often need to service car and abt how much is the cost?

-Is BM providing an update for Apple Car play and Android auto? If yes, then is this free or have to pay? How much?

-what's covered under the warranty? Would servicing it with own mechanic void the warranty?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Dave

The price drop is not so significant because all buyers will get at least 20-30k off the listed price. 

• Praise 1

On 10/9/2019 at 5:13 PM, Angcheek said:

bro , 

whats the price for 300H ?  trade in value good or not ?

:grin:

Was quoted 25k off the list before serious negotiation late Sept, I was looking ES 300H luxury  and NX300H luxury. Will be indent basis could choose any color combination from booklet, only interested with Hybrid model. Only ES300H luxury comes with ML, NX300H luxury only Lexus Premium sound system.  ES is really comfortable and cushy but even hydrid all power go to front wheels. Never test the non-hybrid but I am opposite bro here end up book the outgoing E200 for Nov delivery. None of these model has straight line acceleration like my current 2017 XC60 T5 😁

Forgotten to mention:

3k Service Credit

3k Taka Voucher

5 Year warranty and 10 years battery warranty unlimited replacement (battery only warranty only transferable 1 time)

3 years free service

the rest like car recorder blackvue/3M solar film included.

Edited by Knighthunter
  • Praise 2

3 hours ago, Knighthunter said:

Was quoted 25k off the list before serious negotiation late Sept, I was looking ES 300H luxury  and NX300H luxury. Will be indent basis could choose any color combination from booklet, only interested with Hybrid model. Only ES300H luxury comes with ML, NX300H luxury only Lexus Premium sound system.  ES is really comfortable and cushy but even hydrid all power go to front wheels. Never test the non-hybrid but I am opposite bro here end up book the outgoing E200 for Nov delivery. None of these model has straight line acceleration like my current 2017 XC60 T5 😁

Forgotten to mention:

3k Service Credit

3k Taka Voucher

5 Year warranty and 10 years battery warranty unlimited replacement (battery only warranty only transferable 1 time)

3 years free service

the rest like car recorder blackvue/3M solar film included.

Should be more now since the Es is no longer a new model and competition from the e180.

4 hours ago, camrysfe said:

Should be more now since the Es is no longer a new model and competition from the e180.

I think ES300H is few notches above E180 in term of equipment, I think even E200 equipment level not as comprehensive as ES300H luxury. I think E180 not selling well, I  wrote earlier effective price could get about 180k for E180 and for E200 about 30k ++ more (about same price with ES300H luxury). No apple Carplay/Android auto on E180/E200 but choosen E200 from AD since current batch has the latest engine M264 (same engine that E200 face lift coming next year)

Edited by Knighthunter
  • Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

So E200 is 180k and ES 300H( luxury) is 210k? Is this correct?

Any idea how much ES250 luxury is?

Regards

Ashok

On 10/9/2019 at 10:52 PM, Zet said:

Thanks...need  advice.

Temperature goes up when the engine and surrounding are hotter in long distance drive.  This causes tire pressure to go up.  If you leave the engine running when the car is stationary, the engine temperature and tire pressure will go up even higher.  This are what I observe from my TPMS.

hello there, good day to you. recently, anyone went to check the latest buy price for es250? wanna compare between brand new and 1yo car...

thanks so much. 

just found out my dad traded in his current lexus gs450H 2012 model for 2020 lexus es300h luxury model.

List price  243,596 with COE

Discounts given

-15K of list price for 11/11 discount

-2k in house finance discount

-0.5K insurance discount

I read online and they say the fuel consumption for this model is fantastic, easily 17km-18km per litre of petrol under normal driving😲

Not sure about ES250 though. 

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

just found out my dad traded in his current lexus gs450H 2012 model for 2020 lexus es300h luxury model.

List price  243,596 with COE

Discounts given

-15K of list price for 11/11 discount

-2k in house finance discount

-0.5K insurance discount

I read online and they say the fuel consumption for this model is fantastic, easily 17km-18km per litre of petrol under normal driving😲

Not sure about ES250 though. 

Only 15k of the list? Usually for them is common secret is must be 20k off the list before start negotiation.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1