Honda Jade good buy?

neroxxx

Neutral Newbie

Noticed this black model in KM showroom.  Test drove the car.  Sales rep told me that KM is doing a promotion on this 2016 model.  Registration by end of May.

OMV for this car is the same as Odyssey !

Still thinking.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Noticed this black model in KM showroom. Test drove the car. Sales rep told me that KM is doing a promotion on this 2016 model. Registration by end of May.

Still thinking.

What I like: Double wishbones rear suspension
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Supersonic

Noticed this black model in KM showroom.  Test drove the car.  Sales rep told me that KM is doing a promotion on this 2016 model.  Registration by end of May.

Still thinking.

Is the number of seats at the second row ok for you?

• Praise 1

Still thinking.

This Honda Jade reminds me of Subaru Exiga.

Depending on your family needs, and if you are okay with the middle row strictly 2 seater setup; otherwise I would think this is a great car.  [:)]

• Praise 3

If need to seat 5 or 6 often, and

if like to max out the power of the car, then

I am apprehensive of this:

the 3rd row is very close to the tailgate. In the event of a high-impact rear collision, this - like all mid-sized MPVs - will offer little protection the 3rd row passengers.

And those who like to drive fast, when c.f. to those who drive slow, then chances of accidents are likely to increase... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 3

the 3rd row is very close to the tailgate. In the event of a high-impact rear collision, this - like all mid-sized MPVs - will offer little protection the 3rd row passengers.

And those who like to drive fast, when c.f. to those who drive slow, then chances of accidents are likely to increase... [sweatdrop]

CANNOT AGREE MORE..

• Praise 2

(edited)

didnt jade EOL at KM already? or they still selling just not listed?

Japan launch facelift model in May 2018

Just don't know when will reach our shore

Edited by Contipro
  • Praise 2

Japan launch facelift model in May 2018

Just don't know when will reach our shore

hopes it comes within the next quarter. looking at 6-7seater but odyssey is overkill and skeptical abt PI to get models like stepwgn
  • Praise 1

Is this the RS model?

Still thinking.

Supercharged

Still thinking.

this model is not selling well in singapore.. abit not here not there... can only sit 4 adult and 2 kids behind... 

Hypersonic

Good car

Can put MIL

in third row.

• Praise 3