DIY detailing experiment

Buadongdong

Bros,

Kaypoh a bit, there is this brand call Hi Glazed. I think it does wonder..

I think this is a very old brand, at least 20 years. Good product. I usually mix a capful into my wash.
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

I think this is a very old brand, at least 20 years. Good product. I usually mix a capful into my wash.

I used that from my very old Suzuki Jimny (1977 model I think) when I purchae my first car in 1995 as used car. 

I have been using it till now. You can polish your car with it and also used it as a sealant by mixing a capful into your wash. 

I like it very much and also use a sponge over the tyres also works

• Praise 1

I used that from my very old Suzuki Jimny (1977 model I think) when I purchae my first car in 1995 as used car.

I have been using it till now. You can polish your car with it and also used it as a sealant by mixing a capful into your wash.

I like it very much and also use a sponge over the tyres also works

Ya. Good product. Too bad the price went up a few dollars recently.

Has anyone tried turtle wax ice seal and shine? Recently saw a few reviews comparing it with meguair and other brands. Reviews were full of praises for it and amongst the best in class

https://www.turtlewax.com/our-products/ice/turtle-wax-ice-seal-n-shine/

Don’t think the local agent brought in yet but some Carousell sellers carry it

I think no one brought in yet. The review seems not bad.

Ordering and give it a try once the order is in. Btw, after wax, the car is easier to wash. I didn't manage to wash my car in past 3 weeks. However the rain seems does the magic with my previous turtle compound waxing. The spray seems easier to apply. I will be happy if it can last for a month. That should make the car wash experience more pleasant.... 

where to buy this? thanks.

Ordering and give it a try once the order is in. Btw, after wax, the car is easier to wash. I didn't manage to wash my car in past 3 weeks. However the rain seems does the magic with my previous turtle compound waxing. The spray seems easier to apply. I will be happy if it can last for a month. That should make the car wash experience more pleasant.... 

2nd car wash after applying the turtle Wax ice. It's really easier to wash and good shinny reflective. Shall video down next time.

On 8/9/2019 at 5:38 PM, Heheapa said:

2nd car wash after applying the turtle Wax ice. It's really easier to wash and good shinny reflective. Shall video down next time.

Still Shining and easy to wash after 2 months

On 7/22/2019 at 12:01 AM, Heheapa said:

Mixed reviews on SNS but the spray wax seems to work better in our humidity. 

Edited by Maddriver

The turtle wax ice spray (blue bottle) is different product that the turtle wax ice shine and seal (Black bottle). 

The shine and seal is way better.

Neutral Newbie

TW Ice Seal & Shine is very good. Currently been using it on and off, alternating between several products [Product hoarder :D]

I also have been using Meg's HCW but not really good experience since I sorta messed up the dry application and was a bit turned off by the experience. I admit the product has had pretty decent reviews since it's launch, and I waited quite a fair bit here in Malaysia before Meg's was able to restock it a couple of months ago.

I was also hooked on Sonax BSD and my word, the beading effect is outrageous! 

Anyways, lately I've been using Fusso Coat Mirror Shine, and for ease of application and ease of buffing + end results - I must say I am very impressed with it. 

Anyways, for the tire test in the 1st post, I am very interested as well cos I do like shiny tires. And yes, Meg's Endurance has quite an impressive result but durability wise in the recent monsoon weather meant the shine tends to fade after 2-3 days of driving in heavy rain. 

I have also tried Soft 99's Black Black as well and in terms of durability, it is pretty good just that it doesn't have the 'shine' factor like Meg's. 🙂 

Have used both turtle seal&shine and Dg aquawax. Here are my take between both spray sealant.

slickness- Dg

shine-Dg

ease of use -Dg

durability- S&S

price-Dg

11 minutes ago, veratheplant said:

Available on Lazada

Wah indeed good price..really lelong but the new hybrid spray sio2 already in market.. check out my webby soon.. I will be retailing the hybrid sio2 at a very good price.. 

Neutral Newbie
On 5/13/2019 at 6:51 PM, Ct3833 said:

Bought this maguiar hybrid ceramic wax, did a DIY application.

The second picture is before, the first picture is after applying ceramic wax.

Let's see how long it will last.

post-84721-0-83347700-1557748389_thumb.jpg

post-84721-0-51114000-1557748415_thumb.jpg

post-84721-0-63999000-1557748495_thumb.jpg

what is the difference ?

↡ Advertisement