2018 Kia Cerato K3 / Forte (BD Series) + 2021 Facelift

Thecarboy302

still prefer the older K3 design

the interior reminds me of Mazda 3...

Everyone moving to do "stuck-on tablet" style for their infotainment screens. I personally find the design quite nice.
  • Praise 3

err. not a fan of the looks. Face got uglier and the butt is ok (yeah almost direct copy of Audi)

Since the chassis and engine is more or less the same as an elantra, would opt for an elantra which looks much better.

the K3 and the sportage are just getting uglier. Whereas the sorento, K5 design works.

Edited by Lala81

Everyone moving to do "stuck-on tablet" style for their infotainment screens. I personally find the design quite nice.

agree, this is stuck on tablet is the trend. Looks nice. But the back side slope too much, tall ppl may hit their heads when getting in behind.

• Praise 2

The new forte design really has matured a lot moving with the design trend. I own the 2009 one and it has been awesome. 

Not really a fan of the light strip at the back of the car, it might grow on one.

• Praise 3

Ergonomics, the driver doesn't have to look down when looking at map while driving
  • Praise 3

still prefer the older K3 design

the interior reminds me of Mazda 3...

Not Mazda 3 lah.

Is more conti feeling. Most if the conti are like this.

I felt it look nice.

Now to see what powertrain option make it locally. Suspect the 1.6 MPi with 6-speed auto from current K3 will carry over but we never know. [thumbsup]

Maybe the 1.0 turbo...
  • Praise 2

Interior design definitely looks better than the Hyundai Elantra.

Agreed. The k3 may borrow the platform from the elantra but design all around is much better for the k3.
  • Praise 3

Interesting new interpretation, but the designer needs to avoid borrowing too much.

- air vents from Corolla/ A3

- rump from A3

But the cockpit looks very conti. If they get the materials / price balance right it will sell well. Even now, with two airbags only, buyers are queuing up for the current version.

The cabin forward looks is nice. I don't like the current Civic/ Mazda 3 & 6 long bonnet design. 

But the car needs a proper power plant.. with a heavy body, it will continue to struggle and the FC won't be so good..

Otherwise I think it looks nice in red :)

↡ Advertisement